The amount of people dying of drugs in West Virginia is staggering !

Defanged

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
West Virginia has the highest overdose death rate in the country.

imrs.php

Nationally, drug overdose deaths accounted for fewer than two out of every 100 fatalities in 2015. But in West Virginia, overdoses claim more than three out of every 100 fatalities. And among certain demographic groups, the likelihood of overdose is much higher: roughly 8 percent of all fatalities among white men age 35 to 64, for instance, and over 28 percent of deaths among white males age 15 to 34.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-up-with-the-funerals/?utm_term=.7ba6d131b353

To see that almost 1/3 of all white men in West Virginia die from drugs, is sad and very disturbing.

In before some coastal smarmy uber liberal type , normally full of compassion for people that are born into and products of unfortunate circumstances prances into the thread to disparage a couple million people by virtue of birth location.

Last edited by a moderator:
You go to work, get jacked up on the job, go to the doc, get put on opioids.

The rest is all downhill...

Sadly.

Ya its crazy shit. I saw a short documentary on the cops/emts/drug councilors(sp?) about this that is on netflix. Those Roxys are tough to get off of, when you do all of the pain that they were blocking comes right back to you 10x all at once.

Opioids. I'm the national stats, there's a sharp peak around 2013 -2014 or so. That, I believe, was when the public started becoming aware that doctors were prescribing opioids like candy and started demanding some accountability. So the doctor stopped prescribing them and addicts turned to heroine.

Sorry, the jump starts around 2010. I believe that was about the time people started becoming aware that opioids were being prescribed in ridiculous amounts.

Last edited:
Opioids. I'm the national stats, there's a sharp peak around 2013 -2014 or so. That, I believe, was when the public started becoming aware that doctors were prescribing opioids like candy and started demanding some accountability. So the doctor stopped prescribing them and addicts turned to heroine.

Sorry, the jump starts around 2010. I believe that was about the time people started becoming aware that opioids were being prescribed in ridiculous amounts.

And heroin is dirt cheap now to boot.

They should legalize cousin fucking so these rednecks have something to do.

In before some coastal smarmy uber liberal type , normally full of compassion for people that are born into and products of unfortunate circumstances prances into the thread to disparage a couple million people by virtue of birth location.

To see that almost 1/3 of all white men in West Virginia die from drugs, is sad and very disturbing.

I think you carried a 0 somewhere

imrs.php

Nationally, drug overdose deaths accounted for fewer than two out of every 100 fatalities in 2015. But in West Virginia, overdoses claim more than three out of every 100 fatalities. And among certain demographic groups, the likelihood of overdose is much higher: roughly 8 percent of all fatalities among white men age 35 to 64, for instance, and over 28 percent of deaths among white males age 15 to 34.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-up-with-the-funerals/?utm_term=.7ba6d131b353

West Virginia is home to the greatest MMA promotion of all time
Shocked to hear these people have a drug problem though

OkesvsOdell_zpsdapzrval.jpg

Browningvs.Love_zpsxdnhajxm.jpg

McBridevs.Fisher_zpsmhyahuxn.jpg

pot is for pussies
acid is for assholes
pills are for penises
cocaine is for kids
heroine is for whores
meth is for masters
crack is for kings

sherdog is for shemales

Where i was born not too far from WV is getting wild, people in the home town dropping dead left and right on facebook. The pills existed, but as the area grew people moving from the cities brought cheap heroin which made it worse, then fentanyl even worse again

Who are they?

NIck Saban is like the greatest college football coach of all time. And Jimbo Fisher is HC of FSU I think. They grew up like 20 miles apart but only met for first time a few years ago when their teams played each other. WV is all mountains and rivers, so everyone lives in a little valley all to themselves.

imrs.php

So in three years there won't be any white men left in West Virginia?

Jesus just give the people their weed already. Can't believe the feds are doubling down on prohibition right now

Back