Social The American Society of Magical Negroes. Leftist racism on full display.

Loved the ending.

I kept waiting for a late middle aged woman to come into the scene to drop a nugget of wisdom.

And there she was.

And now, the protagonist has been enlightened.

These cliches are exactly what the movie trailer within the OP is supposed to highlight.
Yeah but it looks like it’s being made by hacks unfortunately

I made the same thread almost word for word here back in 1991 after I saw the gentrification scene in Boyz in the Hood. He doesn't specifically say "white people", but I could tell that's what he meant and I did NOT appreciate it.

And then his daughter went on to humiliate him in the worst possible way.

Lefties couldn't possibly ever be racist. Says a lot about you that you think that. Who was chanting for the genocide of the Jews recently? Hmmmmmm
Which "lefties" were calling for the genocide of jews? You mean on some Nazi/ Aryan brother/ KKK sh*t ?
You realize 70% of Jews in America are "left"

But please share with me regarding the lefties calling for genocide of jews?

it's a real stretch to say the party of the KKK and slavery could have racist bone in their body.
Man it really breaks my heart and genuinely scares me that people are this profoundly uneducated and just dumb.

So you believe that ideologically the democratic party today is the same conservative, white supremacist party from 1886?

and Republicans today are the progressive or "left" party?

Even if you are completely historically ignorant, I mean completely. Did you miss 2009-2017. When we had the Kenyan communist in office?

Serious question-

Even if you are historically and politically ignorant-

What party do you think the KKK and other white christian supremacist support, today?

Last edited:
Man it really breaks my heart and genuinely scares me that people are this profoundly uneducated and just dumb.

So you believe that ideologically the democratic party today is the same conservative, white supremacist party from 1886?

and Republicans today are the progressive or "left" party?

Even if you are completely historically ignorant, I mean completely. Did you miss 2009-2017. When we had the Kenyan communist in office?

Serious question-

Do you know which party in America is considered conservative and which is considered progressive?
Aw, you poor thing.

Serious question-

Do you know which party right now is in favor of race based college admissions and employment, different speech standards by race, separate graduation ceremonies, college dorms and study rooms, and a president who said "you ain't black" if you don't vote for him?

Brought to you by people who say society is too soft for this:

And what would your reaction be if races were reversed? Something tells me you wouldn't be going "It's just a jokey comedy movie, guys."

Not that I think the movie is actually all about that racism. It honestly looks like a movie where black people learn to not judge so harshly, but still. You wouldn't be breathlessly leaping to the defense of it, if it was the "American Society of Magical White Boys", with a trailer that had Jim Carrey saying that the most dangerous animal on the planet was black people.

Your reaction would be something along the lines of "Animals! They're not even hiding it anymore". Surely you recognize your bias here.
The Magical Negro is a well known and established movie trope. Think of Bagger Vance or The Green Mile where the black actor plays the wise advisor dedicated to helping the white protagonist.

There are already touring theater productions and books making comedy of the trope.

Back