• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social The American Society of Magical Negroes. Leftist racism on full display.

Yes, I think a satire like that could be made. Shit, I’m surprised South Park hasn’t done it yet,

Anyway, I didn’t see anything about giving it a pass, or not giving it a pass.

I‘m just making sure we are all on the sam page ITT that this movie wasn’t meant to be taken seriohooked.

Oh yeah all the leftists that will go watch this movie aren't going to think there is serious messages in this movie. It's just for fun and jokes lol. You're delusional.

The white victimhood and snowflake complaining on this forum sometimes gets so tiresome. It's a stupid parody movie. Who cares.
It is a stupid movie. And it also says a lot about the state of society that it was made at all.

I don't know about the movie or whatever, but that title has to go asap lol.

Oh yeah all the leftists that will go watch this movie aren't going to think there is serious messages in this movie. It's just for fun and jokes lol. You're delusional.
Leftists will flock to this flick in the same way they did for "Bros". They don't actually support the things they claim to. They're all about empty platitudes, and patting themselves on the back for internet clout. Hence why one guy in here was defending it, without having any knowledge whatsoever about the movie or even the trailer. It's why woke flicks fail. They have no real audience.

That doesn't really make sense to you, does it? You haven't watched the trailer, and apparently have little interest in movies, yet, you came in here with the quickness to tell everyone to calm down over something you know nothing about. All because you saw "Leftist Racism" in the thread title, and it triggered you.

I repeat, surely you recognize your bias here...right?
I came in here with the quickness? You posted ITT before I did, <45>
You sniffed this thread out right away.

No, I completely agree with you. This movie is a perfect example of woke culture taking over, and we should all speak out against it.

I also want to condemn the callous portrayal of depression in Airplane!, and the blatant objectifying of women in the Naked Gun.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

It is a stupid movie. And it also says a lot about the state of society that it was made at all.

They did the same shit years ago with White Men Can't Jump.

People constantly complain about snowflakes on this forum and then they themselves get all butthurt over some innocuous shit like this.

Constantly complaining about snowflakes while being snowflakes themselves is a bit pathetic.

I came in here with the quickness? You posted ITT before I did, <45>
You sniffed this thread out right away.

No, I completely agree with you. This movie is a perfect example of woke culture taking over, and we should all speak out against it.

I also want to condemn the callous portrayal of depression in Airplane!, and the blatant objectifying of women in the Naked Gun.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
I obviously struck a nerve, but there's no need to have a meltdown over it. You're a leftist. You're gonna do what you do.

The white victimhood and snowflake complaining on this forum sometimes gets so tiresome. It's a stupid parody movie. Who cares.

But @HereticBD says we'd all be upset if the roles were reversed. Despite that never happening before, or him being unable to quote anyone ever doing so, it means that right wingers can throw temper tantrums over this stuff or something.

Getting upset over a fucking movie trailer. This, by the gang that drones on and on about snowflakes.

So basically it’s a whole movie based on that Key and Peele skit

Loved the ending.

I kept waiting for a late middle aged woman to come into the scene to drop a nugget of wisdom.

And there she was.

And now, the protagonist has been enlightened.

These cliches are exactly what the movie trailer within the OP is supposed to highlight.

Back