The "American Dream" has moved to Canada

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Everyone in pursuit of the American Dream should now be looking towards Canada. Canada has overtaken the USA as the GOAT country. The real land of the free

http://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/the-american-dream-moved-to-canada/

GILMORE_THE-AMERICAN-DREAM4.jpg

Discuss

We have the highest quality of life but the trade off is justin trudeau as a leader.

Everyone in pursuit of the American Dream should now be looking towards Canada. Canada has overtaken the USA as the GOAT country. The real land of the free
Discuss
There is no Freedom of Speech outside of the United States.

At the end of the day, I love me a good reason to say YAY Canada as the next guy, but those stats could be a bit misleading, at least the first 2. There's nothing much you can say to argue against the other 3, mind. To me, the last one is the most important and the most telling. Come with me if you want to live, as it were.

Wow, 15 vacation days per month is more than we have in Europe.

I don't remember, do you have a college degree?
I do, my point is the US has a ton of people immigrating here that do not have college degrees and people that will never go to college or doesn't have that option.

Does Australia have a higher quality of life than Canada?
Sort of Australia vs Canada or how I like to call them future HotChina vs ColdChina?

I do, my point is the US has a ton of people immigrating here that do not have college degrees and people that will never go to college or doesn't have that option.
That's incorrect though. You should look at actual data before you scapegoat immigrants reflexively.

Back