The "American Dream" has moved to Canada

Doesn't Canada have less people than the state of California?

Also it seems like places where it gets really cold, people are smarter/more thoughtful(maybe because in order to survive the winter, they would have to be? Like on an evolutionary/biological level)

Bullshit.

Only in America can you go bankrupt if your kid has Leukemia.

That type of freedom doesn’t grow on trees you know.

Interestingly,
"Compared to Canada, America isn’t even the “land of the free”, anymore. The Cato Institute’s Human Freedom Index considers Canadians to be the sixth freest people in the world, while Americans limp in at 23rd, behind Poland. The conservative Heritage Foundation, based in Washington, ranks Canada and the U.S. seventh and 17th respectively for economic freedom. Free speech? Reporters Without Borders scores Canada 18th for press freedom; in spite of its much vaunted First Amendment, America only manages 41st."

It kind of counters the liberals are trying to kill free speech narrative doesn't?

Also,
"The American Dream promised equality, a level playing field where everyone could pull themselves up by their bootstraps, but that too is more a Canadian thing. Canada’s “Gini coefficient”, a measurement of economic inequality, is significantly better than America’s and has been for 80 years now. In Canada, you are twice as likely to move from the poorest quintile of the population to the wealthiest. Similarly, the link between the income of a parent and a child is half as strong in Canada."

Edit: But welfare is going to destroy the country? LOL. Fuck those entitlements because they might work, am I right?

Last edited:
Up here we call it "Die in a hospital broom closet" tax.
You've got good outcomes, on average, across the board from your system.

What the heck do you want?

To die in the Ritz Carlton while 40 million of your fellow country people have nothing?
There needs to be a middle-ground somewhere.
One would think.

full

No thanks on using the heater more than half the year...

Not trying to shovel snow just to go the gym...

The spread is not significant especially when you factor in population and types of population.

No thanks on using the heater more than half the year...

Not trying to shovel snow just to go the gym...
There are days that shoveling snow and splitting fire wood is the gym for me

You've got good outcomes, on average, across the board from your system.

What the heck do you want?

To die in the Ritz Carlton while 40 million of your fellow country people have nothing?

One would think.

What are those good outcomes? Our healthcare system ranks third from last on the list of developed nations.

While we beat out the US one has to keep in mind the cost to the tax payer for our universal healthcare.

I would rather go bankrupt because my kid needed Leukemia treatment, than watch my kid die in a waiting room and get a bill for it come April.

Last edited:
Back