The all-time unnatural GOAT is....

Levi_

Silver Belt
Reaction score
OK, so who is the all-time best UFC fighter on roids, and why?

Let's limit this to fighters who we know were on roids at the time of the actual performance. We don't know for sure how long guys like A. Silva or Shammy had been on the juice, so let's leave them out for argument's sake because they didn't test positive along with great performances. Let's also not discuss guys that have never come up positive, even if we suspect them.

I think it comes down to 3 obvious picks- Vitor, Reem, and Jones. All 3 were video game great when juiced to the gill. Many would choose Jones, but it could just as well be the other 2, and my pick:

Reem. Yes, he sucked when he came off the juice, but I think he was pretty unbeatable at the time he extinguished Lesnar; he definitely would have gone on to be a dominant champion if not for the urinalysis spoiling his party. He is the only one IMO that could have won the belt in 2 different sports- K1 as well as the UFC- when he was roided.

D71JyWC.jpg

Jones is undefeated pre and post USADA.

He is obviously the GOAT.

Juice GOAT is the confirmed juicer who sold most PPVs. That would have to be Brock.

Look at this fckin specimen of pure fucking natural sexyness! A fkn natty god among cheating pawns. All time unnatural natural GOAT!

@LouisBolanos get in here, brah and cream on me!

Jones is undefeated pre and post USADA.
True, but the others were wildly impressive when on roids also.

Reem had finished 10 out of 11 opponents in MMA during his juice days, and won the K1 GP along with it. Pretty hard to match how unbeatable he was.

mark_kerr.jpg

Roided Mark Kerr is undefeated in the UFC.

Bitches, please!

HENDRICKS_JOHNY.png
We probably shouldn't discuss guys that haven't been busted, but I agree that the circumstantial evidence is about as bad as it gets for Johnny B. Roid.

Not sure how you exclude Anderoid but include Jones, regardless it's Jones.

TRT Vitor

I honestly think TRT Vitor could have beaten Ubereem at HW.....by like jump front flip spinning heel kick lol

he was seriously the peak of human combat physicality

Jon Jones easily. please post people who've failed drug tests, the amount of community college dropouts here accusing roiders based on pure speculation is a little worrying.

Jon Jones easily. please post people who've failed drug tests, the amount of community college dropouts here accusing roiders based on pure speculation is a little worrying.
I did a search, but can't find a link with an updated list of everyone in the UFC who's been busted. Anyone else have that?

Back