The all-time unnatural GOAT is....

Not sure how you exclude Anderoid but include Jones, regardless it's Jones.
Because Andy got busted later when he wasn't winning or fighting impressively, where Jones got busted after his best win. I know there is a good chance Andy was using back in the day too, but I didn't want to devolve into that debate.

Look at this fckin specimen of pure fucking natural sexyness! A fkn natty god among cheating pawns. All time unnatural natural GOAT!

@LouisBolanos get in here, brah and cream on me!

Im no ped expert but its weird that he dont have juge Trap,maybe he is natty

Wandy was basically a mutant in pride
Yeah, hate to say it because I loved Wandy back in the day, but he was definitely a roid man.

lol running out the back door of the gym and hiding from the USADA testers, that shit was funny.

Yeah, hate to say it because I loved Wandy back in the day, but he was definitely a roid man.

lol running out the back door of the gym and hiding from the USADA testers, that shit was funny.
i know what you mean, im a huge wandy and pride fan, but let’s be real, those guys were all unnatural monsters,

Why give any cheaters credit? F them and anyone who supports cheating so you can inflict extra damage to a human being...Seems pretty cowardly to essentially go into a rigged fight!

Jon Jones.
Without the PEDS, he would be in the same conversation as GSP and Fedor.

Back