That time Luke Rockhold out-trash talked Michael Bisping.

Megalodon

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just watched this funny video from before their first fight in 2014, Luke isn't usually good at talking but he destroyed Bisping here. 5:03 for mobile users.

"Conceive, believe, achieve!"

36E9458900000578-3725911-image-m-8_1470422050772.jpg

Last edited:
I'm expecting Luke to call out Bisping if he beats Romero. He'll definitely want to avenge that loss.

I'm expecting Luke to call out Bisping if he beats Romero. He'll definitely want to avenge that loss.
No way will Bisping ever give Luke the opportunity to get that win back lmao.

Bisping might have actually got the fight with Luke for the interim had he not taken the Kelvin fight funnily enough.

"Concieve, believe, achieve, shut the fuck up, buddeh"-Michael "The Cuck" Bisping

DAo5742ce67a82ee.jpg

This was when Luke was cool

What happened

You obviously missed the part where he just be in court and forced to pay his old manager a fuck ton of money

What does that have to do with Mike having the last laugh over Luke? Did Luke represent Mike’s old manager?

I like Luke in the cage, but he is quite embarassing in interviews. Sure, everyone is trying to be like Bisping And Conor, but not everyone has the skills.

Luke should keep quiet And win the belt.

I like Luke in the cage, but he is quite embarassing in interviews. Sure, everyone is trying to be like Bisping And Conor, but not everyone has the skills.

Luke should keep quiet And win the belt.

Nah, I like Luke, I don't think he is great with interviews, but he has some personality, you don't have to like it. Being quiet is bad for fighters (most of them these days).

“You don’t know time Kennedy?” As bisping had just lost to him lol that and “name one guy you’ve beat that’s still in the ufc” and bisping takes a second to come up with one
{<jordan}

he had every reason to talk shit lol . he destroyed mike in the first match. he just beat chris weidman who was the undefeated, undisputed champion. but he got to cocky and his weak chin was exposed. i think romero does the same.

Back