That time Luke Rockhold out-trash talked Michael Bisping.

Just watched this funny video from before their first fight in 2014, Luke isn't usually good at talking but he destroyed Bisping here. 5:03 for mobile users.

Its hilarious that Mike knocked him out, HILARIOUS

<Lmaoo>

I like Luke in the cage, but he is quite embarassing in interviews. Sure, everyone is trying to be like Bisping And Conor, but not everyone has the skills.

Luke should keep quiet And win the belt.

Did you even watch the video ? Bisping was the one who looked embarrassing here, Luke owned him hard.

The best one is around that era when Luke Rockhold is the first person to invent the term Biss Bing.

"If you think something, the likelihood of it happening is very slim." - Luke Rockhold

It seems like these days Rockhold is thinking too much. What he needs to do is believe, so he can conceive and achieve.

Just watched this funny video from before their first fight in 2014, Luke isn't usually good at talking but he destroyed Bisping here. 5:03 for mobile users.

I thought I imagined that. What happened to that Luke Rockhold? Did AKA punch the charisma out of him? He talked circles around Bisping. Count seemed a tiny big apologetic and nervous.

Cung le and Akiyama was the 2 who bisping beat whose still under UFC contract at the time.

Yes, Luke is quite good in rhis interview.

In that period, Bisping fought only three good fighters and he lost to all of them.

Back