That NY lawyer? Now faces fitness complaint before NYBar lodged by (former undocumented)Congressman

Trotsky

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm sorry @Darth_Inv1ctu5 , but this new development was so deliciously karmic that it had to prompt a new thread.

So, to briefly catch up, this Trump-supporting lunatic...
screen-shot-2018-05-16-at-121823-pm-1526487583.png

...berated and threatened to "call ICE" and have deported two restaurant workers for speaking to each other in Spanish

Then another video surfaced from two years ago where a random (white Massachusettsan) was accosted by the guy and called an ugly foreigner who wasn't a citizen.

Now he's facing a fitness (to practice law) complaint by - get this - the first and only Congressman in US history to formerly be an undocumented immigrant.
32744226_1810730768965833_1598818399322898432_n.jpg

What are the fucking chances this chode would be miserable enough to ironically be living in the only Congressional district with a Congressperson who used to be a "foreigner" non-citizen (unlike the persons he racially abused).

I'm sorry @Darth_Inv1ctu5 , but this new development was so deliciously karmic that it had to prompt a new thread.

...berated and threatened to "call ICE" and have deported two restaurant workers for speaking to each other in Spanish

Then another video surfaced from two years ago where a random (white Massachusettsan) was accosted by the guy and called an ugly foreigner who wasn't a citizen.

Now he's facing a fitness (to practice law) complaint by - get this - the first and only Congressman in US history to formerly be an undocumented immigrant.

What are the fucking chances this chode would be miserable enough to ironically be living in the only Congressional district with a Congressperson who used to be a "foreigner" non-citizen (unlike the persons he racially abused).

Someone needs to explain to that scumbag that English is not an official language at either the Federal or New York state level and then feed him his own shit on a sharp stick.

Good post, and karmic bukake for this clown, haha. Someone mentioned in the other thread how they have some level of sympathy for the notion of a person having a bad day and losing their shit - which is fine and acceptable when losing your shit doesn't involve racist and xenophobic tirades. I'm all for people being given the benefit of doubt, but this loser merely showed his true colors. Fire & disbar. Piece of shit.

So, does the law firm he works for have some kind of program, where they employ the mentally deranged?

He's clearly unhinged. How did he become a lawyer is the first place? That's my question. The way that guy just pops off, I don't know how he functions in society, let alone practices law.

apparently there's going to be a "Latin Party" in front of his office tomorrow in midtown.

i may end up going for the latinas, lol.

He's clearly unhinged. How did he become a lawyer is the first place? That's my question. The way that guy just pops off, I don't know how he functions in society, let alone practices law.
Lawyers aren't as ethical as portrayed in Law and Order.

apparently there's going to be a "Latin Party" in front of his office tomorrow in midtown.

i may end up going for the latinas, lol.

<TheWire1>

That's one thing that isn't great about my city: the relative lack of Latino people. Hottest women, best music, best food.

So the state bar is going to hear a complaint from someone that has never been represented by this guy or opposed by him or even met the lawyer I don't see that complaint going far if the by ethics office has any credibility

Lawyers aren't as ethical as portrayed in Law and Order.

Ethics ain't got much to do with it. This guy seems to be on the spectrum. I seriously question his mental state. He seems legitimately autistic, or something.

Ever been in a store or whatever, and some obviously mentally handicapped person is just freaking out, and ranting and raving about some shit? That's what this guy comes off like.

How did this douchebag not recognize Dave Grohl? What kind of real American cannot identify Dave??

So the state bar is going to hear a complaint from someone that has never been represented by this guy or opposed by him or even met the lawyer I don't see that complaint going far if the by ethics office has any credibility

Ummm, you clearly have not had any run-ins with state bars for ethical issues, which I would presume since you're a decent human.

They won't disbar him, but they likely will punish him and could suspend him. Here his actions lend toward his being (a) discriminatory towards certain peoples and thereby incapable of impartially upholding the law, (b) willing to arbitrarily weaponize the law, (c) mentally unstable, and most of all (d) a poor reflection on the bar and on its standards.

Matthew Hale was a famous example of this back in the day.
https://www.nytimes.com/1999/02/10/...practicing-law-free-speech-issues-raised.html

I don't think I'd support professionally disciplining this lunatic for espousing inane and bigoted remarks. That's an extremely slippery slope; same with the Hale case. Too arbitrary.

He did everyone a favor and will likely lose business (if he had any) and be shunned by anyone who isn't as crazy as he is.

You're not obliged to speak English in the USA, are you? Is that a law anywhere? I think a lot of these guys yelling at people speaking Spanish are often yelling at tourists.

Someone needs to explain to that scumbag that English is not an official language at either the Federal or New York state level and then feed him his own shit on a sharp stick.
the hilarious thing is he's actually fluent in Spanish from studying abroad in Madrid and also claims to speak Mandarin. His behavior is simply because he's a hateful shithead.

Back