that "Fedor feeling"....

It is still cool enough for sweater of absolute victory weather.

Think Mir is getting slept as long as Fedor doesn't willingly engage him on the ground after he drops Mir. Fedor still has the chin and speed advantage.

There is nothing in MMA like the anticipation for a Fedor fight even 12 years past his prime. Very excited for Saturday.

Think Mir is getting slept as long as Fedor doesn't willingly engage him on the ground after he drops Mir. Fedor still has the chin and speed advantage.

There is nothing in MMA like the anticipation for a Fedor fight even 12 years past his prime. Very excited for Saturday.

LMAO at Fedor having a chin advantage.

Werdum, Bigfoot, Henderson, Mitrione - I had no doubt Fedor would win all these fights. The thought of him getting finished never once crossed my mind.

Mir worries me. As much as I despise him, he is an exceptionally dangerous heavyweight anywhere the fight goes.

Still, WAR GOAT!

Fedor never lost by decision and Mir win (last time) by decision in 2011 so this fight will be short and exciting this is sure. As I see this will be the last time to see Fedor in MMA. By the way my long time dream fight is Fedor-Sonnen (because of Sonnen trashtalking about Fedor) and now we lose the chance just one step before. Mir is too much.

Fedor has zero chance. Mir is gonna fuck him up really badly unfortunately.

Fedor trains like a soccer mom and has the chin of glass Joe. You can't throw wild strikes when you're glass Joe. He has no grappling skills. He never has from the bottom really save from an armbar (same for ALL Sambo fighters, basically turtles on their backs - a bit better than wrestlers).

Mir could easily take him down and then it'd be worse than Bigfoot Silva. If Fedor hit an armbar off his back on Mir that'd be like the most ridiculous outcome possible.

We know one of them is going down within 20 seconds or Fedor gets KO'd with Frank on top of him. Nobody gets KO'd really by someone in their guard, but with Fedor's level of "done"ness it is possible.

A dream matchup atleast 10 years to late.

I am one of the few on here who will be rooting for Mir as he was always one of my favorite HW's but i am being honest when i say that there are few men that i respect more for what they have done in and for mma then Fedor.

Getting ur arm snapped like a chicken wing at his age could wind up putting Fedor into retirement... War Mir!!

Fedor fights have always been crazy thrilling which i felt super nurveous ..i even remember crying like a baby when he lost the first time to Werdum. and this time its Mir..i cant help it,i m just scared man..

Werdum, Bigfoot, Henderson, Mitrione - I had no doubt Fedor would win all these fights. The thought of him getting finished never once crossed my mind.

You don't have very good instincts then. I pretty much knew he would lose all those fights. I have a slightly better feeling about him against Mir.

This fight is 50/50. If it goes to the clinch or the ground, Fedor's dead. If it stays a kickboxing match, Fedor will probably light him up.

Back