that "Fedor feeling"....

Mixfight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
All these years later and you still feel it come around during fight week. Obviously Fedor is way past his prime. 13 years past his prime to be exact. Hes taken some losses and isnt even ranked in the top 20 and most casuals dont even give a shit about this fight but damn Id be lying if I said wasnt excited for this one. Maybe not as excited as I was back in the days but the FEDOR FEELING IS STILL ALIVE AND WELL. Win or lose its been an epic ride for the GOAT and I wish him luck this weekend.

And to my fellow Fedor fans, it was an honor playing with you....

giphy.gif

I'm terrified. Hopefully this goes down like Sylvia or Arlovski, but I've got a bad feeling. It's been so long and MMA seems like a perpetual disappointment these days. Mir has a knack for raining on my Pride parades. No homo. NTTAWWT.

All I know is if Mir breaks something on Fedor like he did to Nog, I'll never again watch a Mir fight.

But I'm calling Fedor to win by ko

Judging by his last fight and his last training video from 2017 in the Netherlands.

Fedor is going to get man handled this weekend.

Other notes:

-Mir will be 35lbs heavier.
-Mir is working his boxing at Mayweather's gym.
-Still working at robert drysdale's bjj gym.. (one of the best in the US)
-Mir will be pumped with TRT.

I will be cheering for Fedor, but i'm almost certain that he's screwed.

Judging by his last fight and his last training video from 2017 in the Netherlands.

Other notes:

I tend to agree with this.

Something tells me luck will play a major part in the outcome of this fight and I hope its in Fedors favor.

I'm quite excited for the fight and hoping it'll be a good one.

Ever since the Mirko fight. Same "Fedor feeling".

I've played this fight out in my head and I only see Fedor winning by TKO after clipping Mir early.

I also see Mir countering Fedor's shot chin.

I also see Mir controlling Fedor on the floor for a decision win. FUCK.

Terrified here too. Every time Fedor fights the outcome is always exciting and unexpected. Hope he wins.

Both guys are pretty shot so I think whoever lands the first clean punch will win.

Other notes:

I don't think there is much evidence he will get "man handled". Mir hasn't fought in 2 years and he lost his previous 2 fights before that. Fedor is still pretty fast but he is chinny.

As for your TRT/PED comments, yeah, I would agree with that lol.

Fedor is a mma god. I love watching him fight. I am probably more nervous than he is about this fight.

Fedor will be faster with more stamina, but his chin could be even worse than Mir's now. I think he needs to try to stick and move for 7 minutes until Mir inevitably slows down and then go for the kill.

Fedor is always exciting. I'm fan for life but now I can't see the way to win this fight. Mir is big, tough and well rounded. (not even mentioning his deadly MMA BJJ).
Maybe a lucky punch, a haymaker can help. In last fights I didn't see any tactics from Fedor. Just bang. So I'm not calm at all.

Even if Fedor loses, I just hope he puts on a good performance in relatively close, great fight.

Back