That eyepoke changed the fight

Not the first time Tony has landed something illegal which changed a fight either, Barboza was lighting him up until he got rocked by an illegal upkick

That being said, I do think Tony would've edged the win without the eyepoke

I agree. I was extremely impressed with Tony but I'd like to have seen how that fight went without the eye poke, RDA started getting tagged a lot more after that.

We'll never know so it's all speculation but I think Tony would have still won but it would have been closer. Great fight tho

no, groin strikes don't affect shit except vs. females. all fighters are required to wear protection but the problem is the female groin protection is just padding meant to absorb blows. it's paper thin so they still feel it. men get the protective cup which blocks everything. male fighters milk the groin strikes in order to catch their breath (see bisping/hendo 2)

stop spreading your false shit

Someone's never competed in any real sports.

IMO, that eyepoke is like a *

We can all agree that up to the eyepoke it was super fucking competitive, fuck was it exciting.

Then eyepoke and we see RDA slowly fade away.

I made a thread earlier about strategic groin strikes for the same reason. Fighters know they're going to get at least one warning so why not throw an intentional groin strike or eye poke if they're not going to be punished. Sometimes all it takes is one to change a fight
They have to make the shot look unintentional, though; if it's clearly intentional, that's going to be a DQ right there.

From Pulver til now, every Lw champ except Pulver and Bendo has lost their next match after losing their title.

Pulver loses belt to contract dispute, wins next match.
Sherk loses title to Steroids, loses to Penn.
Penn loses title to Edgar, loses rematch to Edgar.
Edgar loses title to Bendo, loses rematch to Bendo.
Bendo loses title to Pettis, wins next match.
Pettis loses title to RDA, loses next match.
RDA loses title to Eddie, loses next match.

4/6 says that RDA was going to lose. I told my brother to bet the house on Fergie. Don't blame the eye poke, it's in the numbers.

Have a good day.

LOL, open up the Brazilian excuse book

Why do you gotta be a dickhead?

There's no way that the eyepoke didn't influence the fight at least a little bit.

Enough to win Tony the fight? Who knows. There's no way to measure that.

It looked like Tony would've won anyway but that eyepoke did hurt RDA at least a little bit

From Pulver til now, every Lw champ except Pulver and Bendo has lost their next match after losing their title.

Pulver loses belt to contract dispute, wins next match.
Sherk loses title to Steroids, loses to Penn.
Penn loses title to Edgar, loses rematch to Edgar.
Edgar loses title to Bendo, loses rematch to Bendo.
Bendo loses title to Pettis, wins next match.
Pettis loses title to RDA, loses next match.
RDA loses title to Eddie, loses next match.

4/6 says that RDA was going to lose. I told my brother to bet the house on Fergie. Don't blame the eye poke, it's in the numbers.

Have a good day.

What does this even mean? Are you insane?

no, groin strikes don't affect shit except vs. females. all fighters are required to wear protection but the problem is the female groin protection is just padding meant to absorb blows. it's paper thin so they still feel it. men get the protective cup which blocks everything. male fighters milk the groin strikes in order to catch their breath (see bisping/hendo 2)

stop spreading your false shit
. . . Says no man who's ever been kicked in the daddy pills with a cup on EVER.

Tell you what, you put on a cup, even a steel thai-boxing cup and let me thai kick you in the junk then tell me it 'blocks everything'.

1330628865_soccer_fan_kid_accidentally_pokes_himself_in_the_eye.gif

What does this even mean? Are you insane?

It means that there is now a 71% chance that the LW champion who loses their title will go on to lose their next match. Math isn't your strong suit, but keep posting "Are you insane?" for more post counts.

It means that there is now a 71% chance that the LW champion who loses their title will go on to lose their next match. Math isn't your strong suit, but keep posting "Are you insane?" for more post counts.

You only have 6 examples plus what even is the logic behind the statistics...

Styles make fights, you can't predict fights that way lol.

RDA said it bothered him but it's no excuse Tony was the better man. Imma go with rda
What choice does he have ? If he said it was the reason people would be saying ' typical Brazilian making excuses '.

They have to make the shot look unintentional, though; if it's clearly intentional, that's going to be a DQ right there.

I mean we've seen guys throw kicks right down the middle and not even get a point deducted. Cheick Kongo has a HL reel of them on his own

. . . Says no man who's ever been kicked in the daddy pills with a cup on EVER.

Tell you what, you put on a cup, even a steel thai-boxing cup and let me thai kick you in the junk then tell me it 'blocks everything'.

rofl a dude trying to kick another in the genitals you have problems

and i would mess u up if u even tried to touch my shit, son

Eye pokes are never punished.

They will keep happening because it's rational to use them.

Until they figure out a glove design that will prevent them, they can't really punish for something that can't be proved intentional..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back