That eyepoke changed the fight

RDA clearly won the first round. The eye poke happened early in the 2nd round, not too long after RDA landed a hard left hand. Yeah, Ferguson had landed some nice jabs earlier in the round, but I disagree with the contention that Ferguson was already whipping RDA's ass before the eye poke happened. The eye poke changed the complexion of the fight. I give Ferguson credit and I don't think it was done on purpose, but it is what it is.

doesn't matter, in a real fight your adrenaline pumps too hard to feel pain, and the media has over-glorified the effectiveness of male groin strikes--they don't do anything in a real fight except piss the man off

i've had exes kick me there as hard as they could. it's a fetish. and not once did i fall. it felt good. not everyone has genitals made of glass like u, little man

have u even had a gf?
Up and under is not the same as directly on the cup. Again, you made assumptions by your fuckwitty bro out test instead of actually knowing what can happen .

Except he stopped fighting when he could have mauled RDA. You should actually try paying attention before saying stupid shit.
He hesitated, he didn't stop. He was still walking forward till RDA called timeout and Herb pushed him back.

Re-wrting history so soon? Watching on a shitty stream were we?

Generally speaking, I hate the fact that it's actually a good strategy to utilize eye-pokes and you can get away with it. Rarely point deductions. Kinda same with groin shots.

Rafa should've waited for much longer, he had 5 minutes.

I am happy for Tony and his recent success, seems like he has gotten it together, seems to work for him. Will be exciting to see where he gets to. 9 W streak though, damn!

Unified rules do not seem to penalize eye pokes that much. It is a gray area that fighters will keep abusing until something is done about it.

i've had exes kick me there as hard as they could. it's a fetish. and not once did i fall. it felt good. not everyone has genitals made of glass like u, little man

have u even had a gf?
Dude, stop being an idiot.

He hesitated, he didn't stop. He was still walking forward till RDA called timeout and Herb pushed him back.

Re-wrting history so soon? Watching on a shitty stream were we?

LOL. He didn't stop? Good God, try to pay attention next time, or go cry to someone who gives a shit about such nonsense. But it's cool, be a tard and try to blame the loss on an eyepoke even though RDA went on to win the very next round. If you want to keep being a tard, then that's your prerogative I guess...

Generally speaking, I hate the fact that it's actually a good strategy to utilize eye-pokes and you can get away with it. Rarely point deductions. Kinda same with groin shots.

Rafa should've waited for much longer, he had 5 minutes.
agreed on your first point and that goes for most fouls.

I wonder if fighters actually get 5 minutes for eye pokes. At one point they were entitled to 0 minutes for an eye poke. I am thinking the you get whatever you can get the referee to give you.

RDA said it bothered him but it's no excuse Tony was the better man. Imma go with rda

RDA is a class act who doesnt make excuses. It clearly affected him.

Eye pokes hurt, but Tony was already beating that ass by then. Hit RDA with some good shots, and that unorthodox style was dominating him.
Tony clearly lost the first round.... 1 minute into the 2nd roundhe does a double eye poke .....Tony goes on to win the rest of the fight.

Not to mention he was acting like an asshole shouting at a guy he just poked and then blowing kisses.

They should have sprayed Tony with pepper spray to even things up after the eyepoke.

Yeah that eye poke really made Ferguson's chin rock solid.....

Yes it did affect rda but I don't think it affected the result.

LOL. He didn't stop? Good God, try to pay attention next time, or go cry to someone who gives a shit about such nonsense.
I dont remember ever addressing you about the matter. How bout you stfu and not respond to someone if you're keen on playing the 'i dont give a fuck' card, yea?

good day.

He was tagged good like 15-20 seconds BEFORE the eye poke. It was the beggining of the end but whatever makes you sleep well at the night.

No, he was losing.

Tony clearly lost the first round.... 1 minute into the 2nd roundhe does a double eye poke .....Tony goes on to win the rest of the fight.

Not to mention he was acting like an asshole shouting at a guy he just poked and then blowing kisses.
Tony might have lost the first round, but it wasn't by much. Like I said, RDA landed some great leg kicks, but Tony was starting to light him up in the start of the second. By the time the eye pokes happened, Tony had already started to whoop on RDA, and that was pretty much the story of the rest of the fight.

O3Pq9YX.png

RDA said it bothered him but it's no excuse Tony was the better man. Imma go with rda
He was being gracious and not adding a band of haters. Im sure being half blind was a significant factor. You just don't admit shit like that unless you want to be hated.

He was beating that ass by then??? Then he just stopped beating his ass in round 3??? He took it easy on him???

Face it, fight could have gone either way and I believe the eye poke made a big difference.
No, the start of the second showed us that the first round was a feeling out process for Tony. RDA lost the moment he figured out he couldn't take Tony down, and from that point on Ferguson only had to worry about RDA's standup. Tony wins this fight more often than not...

Without that eye poke it would have been 50-44 RDA no doubt. Maybe even 50-43.

Eye pokes are never punished.

They will keep happening because it's rational to use them.

yeah its bad tactics to not utilise the free eyepoke and groin strike you are entitled to every fight, along with the free fence grab, glove grab etc

Back