Crime Texas: Two fat hillbillies kill a Father over garbage

I fail to see your point. You realize you dont need a tax stamp for a firearm right?

A mossberg shockwave is not made from a shotgun. As dumb as it sounds, it was never a shotgun to begin its life because it never had a stock. So it's not a short barreled shotgun or a firearm made from a shotgun

2.1.1 Shotgun A shotgun is a firearm designed to be fired from the shoulder

Maybe you should read the atf letter on the shockwave

http://www.mossberg.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Shockwave-Letter-from-ATF-3-2-17.pdf

Goodbye troll, if you arent gonna listen to atf.gov on what they classify a shotgun then im taking to a wall. Enjoy trolling others ignore list.

Goodbye troll, if you arent gonna listen to atf.gov on what they classify a shotgun then im taking to a wall. Enjoy trolling others ignore list.
Lol you're a fucking idiot. I literally linked you to the ATF determination letter disproving your silly fucking idea.

Talk about embarrasing yourself.

Once upon a time, not too long ago, someone being an ass meant they might catch a righteous beating with onlookers applauding.

Now it seems that onlookers think the ass should be delivered the most violent form of death and that is not just ok but laudable.

Strange.
And when was this once upon a time exactly? While these incidents occur far to often, rates are actually lower than past times.

Also remember, for most of our countries history, duels were a perfectly acceptable way to solve a squabble.

Who cares what kind of gun it was. A 357 woulda done more damage than a shotgun.

The issue at hand is the behavior of the individuals involved. These fatbodied gun owners provoked a guy repeatedly...throwing his garbage mattress back on his lawn. That put the guy In a position to react...and these fat batards stood there with guns just waiting. The guy that got shot didn't help things reacting all crazy and yelling, but he was murdered. Fat bastards gonna do time.

Legally yes they might be justified. But your rationale is a problem for gun owners. If you carry, then you should know the moral responsibility you owe to society in wielding your weapon.

Categorizing deescalation and/or retreat as "pussy" shows that you are prioritizing ego over maturity/responsibility (which should be foremost for gun owners).

Firing your weapon should literally be a last resort. Meaning you've exhausted all options and are forced by the actions of the aggressor into squeezing that trigger as a means to protect your life and/or loved ones.

Not attempting to deescalate (on the contrary, escalating), or to remove yourself from a hostile encounter when you have all the opportunity in the world to do so means you are not using your gun as a last resort but as a means to an end.

The only form of SYG I agree with is castle doctrine which makes total sense. You need not retreat from your home or your car

Standing your ground in a shared back alley, cussing your neighbor out over a thrown out mattress when you could've easily gone home, and called the cops?

Legally, you might be in the clear as I've remarked earlier but morally it shows you to be a POS.
According to who? You? Lol. You can tell in the video by the way he is losing control that the big dude is not used to people standing up to him and used to pushing people around to get his way.

I'm happy to live in a place where you have no obligation to "de-escalate" which is a dangerous liability in a situation like that.

What if the fat dudes would have turned around and started walking away? You think big man would have let them walk off? Or do you think he would have followed them to continue his rant? Or would he have siezed the opportunity to rush them with the bat with their backs turned?

He ended up rushing them head on anyway, so I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume turning you back in this situation would have been a pretty stupid thing to do.

Also there is a difference between de-escalating and running away, the fat dudes remained calm and gave the crazy, insane person that rushed two armed men, like 10 warnings as to what would happen if he didn't back off.

Sounds like they were trying to de-escalate that situation to me, but the other guys ego couldn't handle the fact that he was one up'd by those joker's. He deserved to get smoked IMO.

Again, people getting shot and killed isn't very pretty, but it this case it appears to have saved two guys from being assaulted with a baseball bat.

Last edited:
I just learned that this is an illegal sawed off shotgun. Neato.

3ce3450f7e6b52abb1ddd7ab752e4708.jpg

Learning stuff is fun!

Again, people getting shot and killed isn't very pretty, but it this case it appears to have saved two guys from being assaulted with a baseball bat.
So would leaving the alley and calling the cops. That's the issue.

I feel like I understood you well. And yes, I believe fine people can be found in all walks of life. Including, relevant to this topic, Texas.
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I think you didn't understand at all. The Texas State Board of Education is an elected body. Think about that for a second.

Re: the 14" barreled Shockwave Mossberg/Remington Tac-14... Long story short, ATF created this 14" barrel loophole themselves when they began restricting pistol grip shotguns sales to those over 21 years-old.

IIRC, it all started with the ATF's November 2009 FFL Newsletter (a quick Google of that and pistol grip shotgun will turn it up).

(Seriously: Thanks Obama! I'm sure you didn't come up with idea of reclassifying pistol grip shotguns into the "Other" category yourself, but this - and gun control fans please note - is what happens when you want just a smidgen of gun control & you don't know a fucking thing about guns)

Last edited:
At what point should the woman have thought to stop filming and maybe tell her man to btfo and leave?

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I think you didn't understand at all. The Texas State Board of Education is an elected body. Think about that for a second.
What does the Texas State Board of Education have to do with this story?

Which would be illegal and/or still need a tax stamp(if they did it/bought it legally)
You can own saw'd off shotguns you just need a stamp, same thing with SBRs(short barrel rifles), and the like.
Otherwise its a felony.

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/firearms-guide-identification-firearms-section-5

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/atf-national-firearms-act-handbook-chapter-2/download

You don't need a stamp for the Mossberg 590 Shockwave . . .

https://www.range365.com/mossberg-shockwave-gun-test

Which I see has already been pointed out to you . . .

My my, aren't we sensitive all of a sudden. As I said,

tumblr_inline_ns9ickg0ff1rx79o4_500-gif.4037649

It's a sad situation, made all the more sad by being completely avoidable. However, it's really hard for me to give it the gravitas it deserves because Texas really has done this to itself. That's narrow-minded? On the contrary. It's recognition of how much better things could be there if only the will of the people were behind it.

We have a silly amount of foreign nationals living here illegally.

The policy of the state education depart is, "If they're here we must educate".

That's cool, but effectively spawned a completely seperate curriculum for these kids. In affect kids show up in kindergarten, graduate out of high school all in Spanish. It's been a boon the textbook, assessment, and testing companies with contracts selling to Texas school districts. It's doubled sales.

Meanwhile the districts have no say, because funding is dependent upon com complying with the policy mandates.

So yes, Texas is awful. The non assimilation is terrible, imported poverty is flourishing and repeating.

80% of school funding goes to the lower 15% level of students. "No child left behind".

The attitude regarding kids who would learn, try and become something is that, Smart kids will be smart anyways.

One of the last school district bonds just down the road was for over 1 billion.

Cypress-Fairbanks ISD, celebrated voters' approval of a $1.2 billion bond that will help build schools, add support facilities and renovate aging campuses.

Lots of money spent in public education.

Vicious policy cycle. Sometimes prosperity is it's own worst enemy.

Last edited:
Lol you're a fucking idiot. I literally linked you to the ATF determination letter disproving your silly fucking idea.

Talk about embarrasing yourself.
Don’t argue with Quincy lol,not only was he there to see the shots the vid doesn’t show but he was also the lead detective and performed the autopsy himself... yes he’s a moron.

What if the fat dudes would have turned around and started walking away? You think big man would have let them walk off? Or do you think he would have followed them to continue his rant? Or would he have siezed the opportunity to rush them with the bat with their backs turned?
redneck 1 & 2 could have stepped backwards to their property

they approached someone they perceived as a threat at a communal dump brandishing unholstered guns. the box spring did not appear to obstruct the alley. it is interesting they did not video record the situation nor did they mention alerting the police

Last edited:
Back