Elections Texas Dan Crenshaw is a little to woke for Steve Bannon lol

He was injured for much of his naval career which is why he didn't rack up a multitude of deployments, yet he still did deploy, saw combat and performed well. He did not bitch out, and purposely bail out of deployments like you are implying. I think you'd have to be a pretty bad judge of character to not have any issue with what Dan Crenshaw did. He got flamed by people when this stuff happened and for good reason. Imagine thinking it's normal for someone to bad mouth another guy who's never said anything bad about you or anybody else and then shamelessly also asking that guy to help you on a book you want to sell. That's some of the most two faced scummy shit a person could do.
It does sound bad, but the guy was injured because he did everything except his actual job all the time. Part of the job is too train smart enough not to be injured. All he had to do is carry less boats and run less sometimes. PT was the be all and end all for him. He made the decision to cause himself to be injured all the time.

do you mods even understand the internet? obviously not. If you want classes on how the internet works, I will teach classes to all the mods, $499 an hour, per mod.

I'll give you one for free

one is used on a work computer, the other is his phone.
Oh wow you figured it out.

that was a gift

I'll actually tell you secrets, but I need the money up front.
What if I use Burp Suite to intercept the request, send it to the repeater, and spoof the X-Forwarded-For header. Is that enough to fool the dog?

What if I use Burp Suite to intercept the request, send it to the repeater, and spoof the X-Forwarded-For header. Is that enough to fool the dog?
I was going to ask for either a money order or a certified bank check

would you like me to give you your personal info? I wouldn't dare post anything here, I could mail it to you
pax-west-2020-580x334.jpeg

I guess I'm not seeing it. Lets say the site was vulnerable to a BOLA or SQLi, the most you can get is someone's personal email.
The wonders you don’t quite know about. The internet, ain’t it amazing? All I need is your social security number, moms maiden name and your childhood best friend

Bannon has done way more than Crenshaw can ever imagine, even as military service. Naval officer, served as special assistant to chief of naval operations at the pentagon.

Yea, Crenshaw got injured, but then had easy tours, and has since insider traded in congress and been a mouth piece of the military industrial complex. Go cry a river

All I need is your address and then I know your address.
tenor.gif
No, I would send all his personal information to his address via mail, to show my skills. I don’t need any information. I’m teaching these dorks about the internet, for $499 per mod. Money up front. I’ve made lots of hundreds of dollars this way. Consider it yourself? I don’t really need anything. I’m paid to do this

No, I would send all his personal information to his address via mail, to show my skills. I don’t need any information. I’m teaching these dorks about the internet, for $499 per mod. Money up front. I’ve made lots of hundreds of dollars this way. Consider it yourself? I don’t really need anything. I’m paid to do this

Back