Terry Gross interviewing Muslim: "Gays and women dont have full rights in the US either"

what rights do gays and women not have, that straight men have?

serious question
Until Obama's recent evil blanket order of evil, gay people couldn't marry each other.

Aside from that, nothing I can think of

If these people really cared about women's rights, gay rights or LGBT issues like they claim, they they would be the biggest critics of Islam.

But once again the mental gymnastics on display from a so called liberal to defend an ideology that is the complete antithesis of everything they claim to stand for, is a sight to behold.

Gays can get legally married anywhere in America, whereas if you're gay and living in a Muslim country, the best you can hope for is that they will only throw you in jail. But there's going to be a very good chance your 'crime' carries the death penalty.

But when it comes to anything relating to gay rights many 'liberals' will attack America and defend Islam.

wel since one muslim siad it, its true for every one for them

Well, the glass ceiling thing, Hillary lost because misogyny and discrimination.

Lol. There it is, the typical leftist rhetoric. Yup, 100% of people that voted against Hillary was because of misogyny, there was no other reason. Derp.

Until Obama's recent evil blanket order of evil, gay people couldn't marry each other.

Aside from that, nothing I can think of
I think that was because the definition of marriage was the union between a man and a woman, no?

The whole gay rights thing was just some legal shit. They were still butt fucking behind closed doors, no one was stoning them to deal for such practices.

It depends on what you think marriage is really. I'd like to get government out of marriage altogether.

Back