Locked TERMINATOR: DARK FATE (First Teaser Poster; Trailer Tomorrow)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T2 is one of my all time favorite movies but each movie after was progressively worse. I really don't even know where'd you go with the franchise. If they make another movie it should be about the war with the machines, Salvation could have been so much better.

Not really sure why Salvation gets the hate is does. Granted, it wasn't Terminator or T2, but lumping it in with the other Terminator films is a little unfair... it was way, way better than T3 or Genisys.

Update: May 22, 2017

Arnold Schwarzenegger to Return for James Cameron's New TERMINATOR Movie

JckvRf3.png

Arnold Schwarzenegger has said that he will be returning to the Terminator franchise and that a planned Twins sequel is set to go ahead soon.

Speaking to Screen in Cannes, where he is talking up new environmentally-focused documentary Wonders Of The Sea 3D with producer Francois Mantello [pictured right] and co-directors Jean-Michel Cousteau and Jean-Jacques Mantello, Schwarzenegger confirmed that he will star in a new Terminator film produced by James Cameron.

“It is back,” commented Schwarzenegger, who revealed that he had met Cameron recently and discussed the project. “It is moving forward. He [Cameron] has some good ideas of how to continue with the franchise,” the actor added, “I will be in the movie.”

He also said that a potential Conan reboot starring Schwarzenegger isn’t dead. “It’s being rewritten…the idea is to do it.”

Schwarzenegger also confirmed that the mooted Triplets project, the sequel to 1986 comedy Twins, could go into production this year.

“The script will be finished in a month”, he said, confirming that he would be starring alongside Danny DeVito and Eddie Murphy, and that original producer-director Ivan Reitman is involved in the project. “It’s just around the corner,” he said.

http://www.screendaily.com/news/arn...-back-in-next-terminator-film/5118216.article

Bring back furlong and make it part 4. Hire actors that know how to act like serious men, if they exist. THAT is the main problem; finding Hollywood people that know how to act.. And act like men in serious situations. Everybody that "makes it" is a fruitcake with a pretty headshot.

Not really sure why Salvation gets the hate is does. Granted, it wasn't Terminator or T2, but lumping it in with the other Terminator films is a little unfair... it was way, way better than T3 or Genisys.

If 3 had furlong and a surprise visit from hamilton, the same story done in a similar fashion would not have been that terrible. I would say 3 stacks up against salvation, easily. Genesis is one of the most offensive things I have seen, and is on another planet.

WoW
T2 was art
Only salvation was rubbish

Obviously the rest were not anywhere near as good as t2/1 but still ok

While Salvation wasn't great it was still leaps better then Genisys. Genisys was so bad that it basically tried to reboot all of the good stuff that happened in the first movie.

Bring back animatronics

Still desperately hoping this new one is like Superman Returns and ignores everything but the first two.

I wonder if Cameron can coax Brad Fiedel out of retirement to score this new film?

Bring back furlong and make it part 4. Hire actors that know how to act like serious men, if they exist. THAT is the main problem; finding Hollywood people that know how to act.. And act like men in serious situations. Everybody that "makes it" is a fruitcake with a pretty headshot.

Make it part 4? That seems to imply recognizing part 3 as actually existing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back