Locked TERMINATOR: DARK FATE (First Teaser Poster; Trailer Tomorrow)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it's better than not having him at all, but I'm extremely skeptical about this. Will have to see to believe. We've suffered through too much shit to just sit back act like this will save the series.

I think the better question is will he do a direct sequel to T2 and ignore everything that's come after? Because that's exactly what should be done. And if possible, bring back Linda Hamilton and Edward Furlong.

At least they got Tim Miller to be the director, he just knocked it out of the park on Deadpool.

They also need to do what the new Star Wars has done and try to recreate the look/feel/sound of the first two films.

But bro Avatar 2 / 3 / 4 and maybe 5 will totally be off the chainzzz. xd

Just you wait till he has the technology to stop using 3d glasses for his movie he will be the first one with no glasses and it will be R rated and you will see blue boobs and will be able to feel them to ya.. his not sure witch movies he has to rip off story wise but the technology is getting there soon just 1 or 5 years max 10 yah!!!

BLEWBS

I guess it's better than not having him at all, but I'm extremely skeptical about this. Will have to see to believe. We've suffered through too much shit to just sit back act like this will save the series.

I think the better question is will he do a direct sequel to T2 and ignore everything that's come after? Because that's exactly what should be done. And if possible, bring back Linda Hamilton and Edward Furlong.

With no insult intended...he better get on Arnold's program if he wants to pass as the leader of humankind again.

edward-furlong-now-2016-3.jpg

terminator gynoshit was a great film acc to cameron

Cameron ruined his credibility with the Terminator franchise when he gave Genysis a glowing endorcement with a straight face.

I'm still looking forward to the Avatar sequels though. Any project Cameron directs is guaranteed to be high quality.

I ya gonna end it ya gotta have Arnold & while we're at it lets throw in the guy who played the liquid terminator in T2. Got high hopes for awesomeness in this finale.

With no insult intended...he better get on Arnold's program if he wants to pass as the leader of humankind again.

edward-furlong-now-2016-3.jpg

Hopefully they'd get him on the same program Carrie Fisher was on before TFA. If the studio paid for a personal trainer and nutritionist to work with him 6 months before filming began I'm certain they could have him looking somewhat reasonable. And in all honesty, I'd rather have a halfway decent looking Furlong with flaws over a perfect looking, hard, muscled up recast of the character.

Hopefully they'd get him on the same program Carrie Fisher was on before TFA. If the studio paid for a personal trainer and nutritionist to work with him 6 months before filming began I'm certain they could have him looking somewhat reasonable. And in all honesty, I'd rather have a halfway decent looking Furlong with flaws over a perfect looking, hard, muscled up recast of the character.

No. The only job Furlong could get in Hollywood right now, is taking out the garbage.

Look at him.

Not sure my body is ready for TERMINATOR GODFATHER.

I'm gunna makem a robutt he can't re-use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back