Terence Crawford vs Manny Pacquiao

Pacquiao is not beating Crawford he is a style nightmare for Manny.

You got a young guy in his prime who is longer taller stronger and bigger versus a faded tiny former flyweight with short arms and loss in speed and chin.

Ill take the younger fresher longer stronger undefeated fighter

Everyone says Pacman has no skills so how can a guy with no skills beat the most skillful young guy in the division today?

People who don't know boxing say Pacquiao has no skills, he comes in with speed, footwork, angles and high output combinations. No skill would be someone like Wilder who just uses brute force to win everything.

People who don't know boxing say Pacquiao has no skills, he comes in with speed, footwork, angles and high output combinations. No skill would be someone like Wilder who just uses brute force to win everything.
+1

Floyd looked hella slower both in the McGregor and Berto fight. I doubt he can still take on prime Bud now that he's 40.
He didnt look slow against Berto, he was toying with andre, Andre just came in more aggressive than usual and gave Floyd a great fight Pacman just stood there posing and not attacking.

In the McGregor fight Floyd knew Conor couldn't hurt him so he just walked him down and let him gas and finished him in the deep waters.

He didnt look slow against Berto, he was toying with andre, Andre just came in more aggressive than usual and gave Floyd a great fight Pacman just stood there posing and not attacking.

In the McGregor fight Floyd knew Conor couldn't hurt him so he just walked him down and let him gas and finished him in the deep waters.
Pac was actually attacking and diving in, but Floyd's defensive mode was switched on the entire fight. Manny couldn't hit, and can't even cut the distance with Floyd. Floyd was very cautious against Pac, while against Berto he went a little aggressive on the later rounds knowing Berto cannot do anything to him.

Ive never heard anyone praise Pacquiaos boxing skills, from years of watching boxing all I hear is he has no skills, no defense, he is flawed, all he has is heart and speed and power.

Ive never heard anyone praise Pacquiaos boxing skills, from years of watching boxing all I hear is he has no skills, no defense, he is flawed, all he has is heart and speed and power.

You must not pay much attention. Or you're full of shit, the Algieri vs Pacquiao build up Timothy Bradley said "Pacquiao has angles no one is ready for, he's supremely skilled and you don't know it until you're in there with him."

All I ever hear from you however is ripping on Pacquiao and acting like your flawed opinions are in fact opinions you've heard from others.

You must not know what "boxing skills" really mean

You must not pay much attention. Or you're full of shit, the Algieri vs Pacquiao build up Timothy Bradley said "Pacquiao has angles no one is ready for, he's supremely skilled and you don't know it until you're in there with him."

All I ever hear from you however is ripping on Pacquiao and acting like your flawed opinions are in fact opinions you've heard from others.

So Floyd Mayweather Sr is not a reputable boxing expert trainer he said for many years Pacquiao is a bum with no skills.

Coach Barry Robinson also said Pacquiao has no skills

So Floyd Mayweather Sr is not a reputable boxing expert trainer he said for many years Pacquiao is a bum with no skills.

Coach Barry Robinson also said Pacquiao has no skills

Obviously the father of Pacquiao's biggest rival is going to say that you idiot.

As for Barry Robinson? He's a nobody who cares what he has to say about it lmao.

You however just fire off "compliments" at Pacquiao that are just underhanded insults, I have not once ever heard you say something positive about him. You're essentially the Larry Merchant or Teddy Atlas of Sherdog and should be fired.

Obviously the father of Pacquiao's biggest rival is going to say that you idiot.

As for Barry Robinson? He's a nobody who cares what he has to say about it lmao.

You however just fire off "compliments" at Pacquiao that are just underhanded insults, I have not once ever heard you say something positive about him. You're essentially the Larry Merchant or Teddy Atlas of Sherdog and should be fired.

Mayweather Sr has been calling Pacman a bum with no skills for years even before he was paired against his son

Go look up when Floyd sr was training Joan Guzman

Pacmans team ducked Guzman like the plague and Floyd Sr had an interview this was like 2005 or 2006 where he was calling Pacman a bum and got no skills etc. he said he wouldn't even train him if you paid him to.

Mayweather Sr has been calling Pacman a bum with no skills for years even before he was paired against his son

Pacmans team ducked Guzman like the plague and Floyd Sr had an interview this was like 2005 or 2006 where he was calling Pacman a bum and got no skills etc. he said he wouldn't even train him if you paid him to.
And Floyd Sr. said Hatton would beat Pacman as well.

I said biggest rival. No as an opponent. If you know anything about boxing you would know that up until the first Pacquiao Morales fight Manny had very little in the way of boxing talent, he relied on pure pressure, overwhelming combos and his left hand, in fact it was against Morales that it was shown he was essentially a one handed fighter, after the Morales loss Freddie Roach and Manny spent a lot of time and effort expanding his boxing ability bringing his right hand up to speed with the left and working on the angles and footwork which became the Pacquiao we knew as his prime (Bouncing around everywhere).
It's funny you bring up Guzman, who again was being trained by Floyd Sr who again would obviously say Manny has no skill.

I honestly doubt you have seen much of Pacquiao's career, let alone watched him completely dismantle Ledwaba when Manny was unknown in the US. In fact I don't think you've ever managed to form an opinion of your own volition, I believe you use others opinions to form your own opinions because you are incapable of understanding the nuances of boxing as a sport.

Will never happen, Pacquiao broke with Top rank, and he'll never fight Crawford (the Top rank favourite kid). Anyway if the fight happened, it will be a controversial decision, because Pacquiao will have his success, but Crawford will look like he's in control from the outside. All depends in Pacquiao shape, but Pacquiao even older is better than Crawford.

I can see it being a split draw or some sh-t like that, to milk it for a rematch.

Please, no more feeding old lions to the younger ones.

I said biggest rival. No as an opponent. If you know anything about boxing you would know that up until the first Pacquiao Morales fight Manny had very little in the way of boxing talent, he relied on pure pressure, overwhelming combos and his left hand, in fact it was against Morales that it was shown he was essentially a one handed fighter, after the Morales loss Freddie Roach and Manny spent a lot of time and effort expanding his boxing ability bringing his right hand up to speed with the left and working on the angles and footwork which became the Pacquiao we knew as his prime (Bouncing around everywhere).
It's funny you bring up Guzman, who again was being trained by Floyd Sr who again would obviously say Manny has no skill.

I honestly doubt you have seen much of Pacquiao's career, let alone watched him completely dismantle Ledwaba when Manny was unknown in the US. In fact I don't think you've ever managed to form an opinion of your own volition, I believe you use others opinions to form your own opinions because you are incapable of understanding the nuances of boxing as a sport.
Well floyd sr has at least remain consistent for over a decade in his view of pacquiao you have to give him that

Well floyd sr has at least remain consistent for over a decade in his view of pacquiao you have to give him that

I wouldn't deny that Floyd Sr has remained consistent. He's also been a consistent jackass towards his son and pretty much anyone else who doesn't agree with him.

I wouldn't deny that Floyd Sr has remained consistent. He's also been a consistent jackass towards his son and pretty much anyone else who doesn't agree with him.
this is true, but I remember a lot of people saying Pacman is just wild and awkward that he only won fights on pure aggression and flurries.

this is true, but I remember a lot of people saying Pacman is just wild and awkward that he only won fights on pure aggression and flurries.

That was true up until after he lost to Morales, from then he was trained to become a more complete fighter. Once he had a right hook he was much harder to read, and his footwork was improved so he'd bounce in, flurry with some sick angles and then punch out as he retreated.
He was outboxing Marquez in the 4th fight and only got slept when he reverted to the old Manny who went in wildly with too much confidence. The only man who didn't see the Marquez overhand coming was Manny, even Stevie Wonder saw it.

That was true up until after he lost to Morales, from then he was trained to become a more complete fighter. Once he had a right hook he was much harder to read, and his footwork was improved so he'd bounce in, flurry with some sick angles and then punch out as he retreated.
He was outboxing Marquez in the 4th fight and only got slept when he reverted to the old Manny who went in wildly with too much confidence. The only man who didn't see the Marquez overhand coming was Manny, even Stevie Wonder saw it.

I think after the JMM KO he became a cautious boxer, he was sure as hell fun to watch before that going gungho and eating heavy punches and scaring bigger guys

I never seen something like that a former flyweight who would walk down the bigger man and brutalize their body like his bones were made of steel very strange how the hell did such a tiny small Filipino malnourished fighter develop such bone crushing power when he moved up

I heard he never broke his hands, he credits Goat milk for his dense bones.

But skillwise people say he wasn't skillful just pure ferocity

only Mike Tyson claims Pacman is dynamic and amazing but he is bias he likes aggressive fighters.

I think after the JMM KO he became a cautious boxer, he was sure as hell fun to watch before that going gungho and eating heavy punches and scaring bigger guys

I never seen something like that a former flyweight who would walk down the bigger man and brutalize their body like his bones were made of steel very strange how the hell did such a tiny small Filipino malnourished fighter develop such bone crushing power when he moved up

I heard he never broke his hands, he credits Goat milk for his dense bones.

But skillwise people say he wasn't skillful just pure ferocity

only Mike Tyson claims Pacman is dynamic and amazing but he is bias he likes aggressive fighters.

It wasn't the goats milk it was the balut that he ate (formed chicken inside an egg). There are definitely some question marks about what Alex Ariza was putting in his protein shakes (My guess is anavar or turinabol) either through incredibly lucky genetics or possible steroids he maintained his strength and explosiveness at higher weight divisions. Regardless of steroids he was naturally tough and athletic if somewhat raw as a boxer. After the knockout he became a more pure boxer relying more on counterpunching to force an opponent back and then unloading trademark flurries when he had them stuck on the ropes.
Mike Tyson was an incredibly skilled boxer, but people mistake his powerful attacks for a lack of talent, his head movement and punch timing was impeccable, Manny never had much headmovement and instead blocked most punches with his face, he made up for his lack of defensive skills by using an unwaivering attack as his defense.

Back