Tell us an embarrassing story!

I took part in my first and only judo tournament when I was around 12 years old, half way through getting thrown I completely forgot all my breakfall training, landed like a piano being pushed down a flight of stairs and winded myself really badly. Flopped around on the floor in front of everyone for a while trying to breathe until St Johns Ambulance scraped me off the floor...

Didn’t shit myself though, so judging by a lot of the other stories in this thread it could have been worse...

791.gif
50 bucks says he's the one who got me carded for a mayor deblasio joke.

I went on a date with a girl. We got pretty drunk and went back to her place where we drank more. We were making out on the couch when I got up to go take a piss. While pissing I dropped my phone. I took a step back and bent down to pick it up...still pissing. It was all over my pant leg. No hiding it.

I decided to just go for it. I came out of the bathroom at the best angle I could, immediately took my pants off and said "show me what your bed looks like". It worked but holy hell did I feel stupid.

I once mixed Ambien with booze at a hotel room, wound up sleepwalking, and woke up standing butt naked in the hallway at 3am

when I was in grade school they randomly selected students to do our national anthem, so there I was infront of the whole school when I noticed my friends waving at me, I realized they where pointing because my fly was open :(

Another one I was on my way to work had a bad case of diarrhea, I was almost at the train but realized I couldnt make it, so i tried looking for a bathroom but couldnt find one, since my house was like 5 mins away I decided to run back, ugh I never made it blew my load all over my legs, the only positive thing about that was I'm glad I didnt make it to the train or else I would probably jump into the tracks due to the shame of shitting in a public train.

Is it embarrassing if nobody is there to witness it? Anyway I was diving once and thought that I found an ancient artifact on the seabed, grabbed it and turned out it was a human turd. <CanYouSeeMeNow> <DCrying>

I'm open about who I am and what I do on this forum, have posted multiple pics

Anyway, for those that don't know, and if you can't decipher my name, I'm a dentist.

I was doing fillings on a woman's front 2 teeth, and at the end, I alway floss to make sure there's no adhesive stuck to the teeth.

Anyhoo, I meant to say "I'm just gonna floss between your teeth now!" Buuuuutttttt, no clue where my mind was, but I actually said "I"m just gonna floss between your legs now!"

Was damn embarrassing, and I've posted this story before in Bobby's thread

@Clippy, @One MMA Fan @Myrddin Wild @Ottawaguy . have you guys seen or heard this story before?

when I was in grade school they randomly selected students to do our national anthem, so there I was infront of the whole school when I noticed my friends waving at me, I realized they where pointing because my fly was open :(

Another one I was on my way to work had a bad case of diarrhea, I was almost at the train but realized I couldnt make it, so i tried looking for a bathroom but couldnt find one, since my house was like 5 mins away I decided to run back, ugh I never made it blew my load all over my legs, the only positive thing about that was I'm glad I didnt make it to the train or else I would probably jump into the tracks due to the shame of shitting in a public train.

Yeah that doesn't mean what you think it does or I really misunderstood your story.

I once passed out on the bus drunk, woke up a mile away from my flat, fell off the bus (this is why i no longer do shots or late late nights) and had to crap behind a building which was facing a bunch of houses...it was like 3 30am sooooo I just went for it.

Anyway, for those that don't know, and if you can't decipher my name, I'm a dentist.

I was doing fillings on a woman's front 2 teeth, and at the end, I alway floss to make sure there's no adhesive stuck to the teeth.

Anyhoo, I meant to say "I'm just gonna floss between your teeth now!" Buuuuutttttt, no clue where my mind was, but I actually said "I"m just gonna floss between your legs now!"

@Clippy, @One MMA Fan @Myrddin Wild @Ottawaguy . have you guys seen or heard this story before?
lolz wtf did she say? hope you didnt get #meetood hahaha

Here's one that just happened, just not to me.

Was sitting next to a couple on what seemed like their first date, a "meet me at the cafe" type of thing.

He was on his game, making her laugh frequently.
At one point she started laughing, and suddenly (let's get rid of the expression all the sudden/all of a sudden) one of those deep-in-your-throat belches escaped, punctuating the laugh with a big, hollow, both lungs *Gronk!*

I couldn't help myself from laughing out loud.

There is a guy who posts here, mainly in the war room. He got legit upset because someone insulted him with an insult that he himself had used in the past. This turnip was so unraveled, that he called in his friendly mods and even emailed Crave to have a mod reported for not acting on the insult. The mod in question just laughed at him and ridiculed him unmercifully because of his complete lack of control and tantrum.

He did manage to get a couple of guys carded, but at the same time lost any and all respect or credibility he ever had.

I think he was just on the brink of a nervous breakdown because his wife took the kids and ran off with her high school sweetheart who had gout.
Didn't he get you demodded? That's kind of embarrassing in itself considering I'm a mod. lol

Yeah, I heard this story before.. my wife told it to me wtf sherbro that was you!

<Aug3><{walkerwhut}>

On the serious side yea you told us this.. was the lady young and attractive at least ? :D

i was out with friends having dinner one night, and went to the bathroom just before leaving the restaurant. go to wash my hands, and as i'm admiring myself in the mirror while drying my hands, i notice my shirt and crotch area covered with the water that was along the edge of the sink. it wasn't a small water mark, it was huge and totally drenched my shirt and pants. in horror, i run to the dryer to try drying it out, but it didn't help. so i had to embarrassingly walk back out to my group, while a few of them laughed and asked what happened, with the chicks just speechless lol. told them what happened, and they busted-up laughing. when we left, i took off my jacket and covered my pants like a doofus. took like another half hour for it to somewhat dry.

Yeah, I heard this story before.. my wife told it to me wtf sherbro that was you!

<Aug3><{walkerwhut}>

On the serious side yea you told us this.. was the lady young and attractive at least ? :D
Yep was totally me, I even posted it on my insta, will link it to you in our PM

Back