Tell me about Holyfield vs Tyson

I always found Holyfield to be a bit dirty. But the old adage goes if you ain't cheating you ain't trying.

I think it was just an excuse for tyson. He didnt want to take another ass kicking like the first fight so he fouled his way outta the fight. Go back and watch both fights. Those headbutts are more mikes fault for coming in with his head than anything. Mike tyson was a bully who got bullied.

Foreman also said Holyfield fights dirty.

I don't think it is the only reason why he lost however; after the prison, he came back tough and strong, but definitely slower, much more predictable. His cardio was way worse also.

he always used headbutts, hollyfield is a really dirty fighter

juice anyone ?

I think it was just an excuse for tyson. He didnt want to take another ass kicking like the first fight so he fouled his way outta the fight. Go back and watch both fights. Those headbutts are more mikes fault for coming in with his head than anything. Mike tyson was a bully who got bullied.

This- how can anyone forget that Holyfield totally dismantled Tyson in their first fight. That was a thorough beating!!. Its quite possible Tyson didnt really think deep down he could win in a rematch and looked for an out (even if he was legitimately headbutted).

This- how can anyone forget that Holyfield totally dismantled Tyson in their first fight. That was a thorough beating!!. Its quite possible Tyson didnt really think deep down he could win in a rematch and looked for an out (even if he was legitimately headbutted).
Tyson still thinks that the only reason he lost those fights with Holyfield was the headbutts. Did you see that farce of a documentary that came out about him last year?

this one is for the mod JMyers.

Holyfield was at the time "the dirtiest player WOOOOO! in the game."

the second time around: holyfield almost knocked tyson out in the first? maybe second round?

I liked Flair better before he got Tourette's.

i got that one from i believe it was called capital combat...featuring robocop. yes. that robocop.

been awhile but if i remember correctly. woman had a foreign object and was booted from the cage. then the horsemen climbed under the cage had it lowered and they destroyed luger.

Flair didn't really go crazy with the, "whooos," until ECW audiences started yelling every time someone did chops in the corner and it caught on in WCW. The Robocop thing was terrible:

See, that would've been great if Ole Anderson had sneaked up and crouched behind Robocop and Sid Vicious had rushed up and forearmed him in the chest. Even if Robocop no-sold, at least they would've tried.

nailed it

For me Tyson seen he was going to get beat convincingly again and therefore threw the fight in a manner he deemed better than just giving up

Evander was dirty but he seemed to be the clean cut fighter america wanted. Tyson was a thug to america.

forget the round but one where Tyson started complaining in the replay it was Tyson spearing Holy with his head

Insert:
Hasim Rahman Swollen Hematoma Pic.

forget the round but one where Tyson started complaining in the replay it was Tyson spearing Holy with his head
that's right, at the time there was speculation that tyson was trying to get out of the fight by that point.

kinda odd thread to bump. But no matter.

Yeah evander used his head. He also pulled off one of the biggest upsets in hw history. Brutal fight for the first half. Than evander started taking over and got the stoppage.

second fight was......what it was.

I do remember evander headbutting him so hard that it legitimately made tyson lose his legs for a second. The first fight was a brutal war all things considered.

Back