Telemundo under fire for making racist faces after Korea beats Germany

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Video has emerged of the celebrity chef and restauranteur sporting a green Mexico jersey on air and laughing while making an offensive, inappropriate gesture that’s deeply racist toward Asians. One of the show’s other hosts then joins in on making the gesture while the rest of the panel all share a laugh over it."

James, whose real name is James Tahhan, is the official chef of Telemundo and a co-presenter on the network’s morning show, Un Nuevo Dia. Video has emerged of the celebrity chef and restauranteur sporting a green Mexico jersey on air and laughing while making an offensive, inappropriate gesture that’s deeply racist toward Asians. One of the show’s other hosts then joins in on making the gesture while the rest of the panel all share a laugh over it.

Seriously, just watch.
https://sports.yahoo.com/telemundo-...ea-rescues-mexicos-world-cup-2-200735305.html

They were saluting the koreans for bailing their asses out from that pathetic showing.

asians don't care, unless it's faux outrage.

Meanwhile in Mexico

lol that was the funniest round, Mexico got their ass handed to them by Sweden and the fans started celebrating chanting Korea Korea, usually they just say CHINO CHINO, but they showed a little respect and said Korea, instead of Chino or Chinito because if Korea didn't beat Germany, Mexico wouldn't advance.

Only white people can be racist.

All i know is that Korea saved Mexico's asses.

memes-mexico-paso-octavos-gracias.jpg

Now some memes

Meme-corea-8.jpg

Meme-corea-5.jpg

meme-corea-2.jpg

20180627124416.jpg

lol, more people looking for the next thing to get offend about.

Germany just can't win in Russia.
But at least this time we didn't deserve to win anyway.

so who’s offended by this? American soyboys or Koreans?

Germany just can't win in Russia.
But at least this time we didn't deserve to win anyway.
I don't believe in karma but after what your leaders did towards the Swedish team, let me just say this!

1rONGZ.gif

Back