Telemundo under fire for making racist faces after Korea beats Germany

I don't believe in karma but after what your leaders did towards the Swedish team, let me just say this!

1rONGZ.gif

To be fair that was just celebration going overboard with a goal just before the end.
It's not like Sweden was a beacon of fair play. They tried to run out the clock the whole second half.

That being said Sweden and Mexico deserved to go to the next round. Germany was just not good enough.

To be fair that was just celebration going overboard with a goal just before the end.
It's not like Sweden was a beacon of fair play. They tried to run out the clock the whole second half.

That being said Sweden and Mexico deserved to go to the next round. Germany was just not good enough.
Indeed but Sweden should have received a penalty in the first so that should at least buy them a good 20 minutes of playing the clock. I do however agree that they stopped playing and instead tried to play the result. So in that sense, it was right that they were punished by the late goal.

Why is there a thread every time someone on a planet is slightly offended?

What is the reason?

I want to go all Clint Eastwood in Gran Tarino here, but think I would catch the dubz.

Last edited:
Soccer fans may be worse than NASCAR fans. And that's saying something

basketgrande.jpg

18s4gp7x1awv6jpg.jpg

460slit-eyedArgentines.jpg

spainrace_790866c.jpg

Seems like all the rage in Spanish speaking countries. I guess they just really hate Asians?

Germany just can't win in Russia.
But at least this time we didn't deserve to win anyway.

What worries me is, the last time Germany were knocked out in the group stages of the World Cup was 1938.

Remind me again: what did Germany do in 1939;):eek:

Different culture, hard to judge.

Yup, you want really offensive?

During the 2002 Japan-Korea world cup a news channel sports team created tachidito, a puppet that was used as comic relief.

hqdefault.jpg

It was so popular that it was also used in the 2008 Olympics, he also did interviews with the locals.

Is it super offensive? sure as hell, but as i see it, if we dont complain about everyone putting sombreros and mustaches we get to stereotype other people's.

Yup, you want really offensive?

During the 2002 Japan-Korea world cup a news channel sports team created tachidito, a puppet that was used as comic relief.

hqdefault.jpg

It was so popular that it was also used in the 2008 Olympics, he also did interviews with the locals.

Is it super offensive? sure as hell, but as i see it, if we dont complain about everyone putting sombreros and mustaches we get to stereotype other people's.

I was being sarcastic but I understand your point and you are right 100% about the sombrero thing.

Back