Teenager Attacked by Stranger for Deadlifting

bad seed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

this is the most offensive and disrespectful thing I've seen all week.
#filltheroomwithuppercuts

What a fucking bitch. Fuck that guy.

giphy.gif

surely a back story to this.... <LikeReally5>
From the Youtube description:

The backstory is that the staff at a Buzz Fit gym in Monreal, Quebec have given my client a hard time in past weeks about deadlifting too loudly in the gym. They said he still could, but he had to place mats underneath the plates. So he did as they asked. A random bystander (wearing an Animal shirt of all things) took it upon himself to confront him after he deemed his deadlifts to be too loud and watch what ensues.

I would've folded his ass like a lawn chair.

haha what a lousy pathetic shithole of a gym. unbelievable.

if the kid is just dropping the barbell without screaming or anything, what asshats could take offense at deadlifting?

I had this at my gym. It's a UFC gym as well... been going there for 3 years, never had a problem til recently. Some skinny bean fuckboy was all; "Hey man, that's fucking loud can you put pads under there or lift less weight?". I just nodded and thought to myself, ya whatever motherfucker.

So i start on another set and i see him get up from doing his pussy ass situp routine, visibly upset causing me to visibly smile mid rep as he briskly wslks to the front desk.

I'm then approached by the manager and he's all; "ya I'm sorry but you can't lift that here. It's too loud." I replied, "buddy I've been deadlifting here for 3 years, never had a problem.", to which he replied; "ya sorry, this is a lot of weight, you may break the floor and people are complaining about the sound."

I just stopped arguing and moved onto lunges... as I'm doing lunges the skinny fuck leaves the gym immediately as if in some hurry like i gave a fuck lol...

But the video in question is far more disgusting. What a piece of shit

Saw Elgintensity post this earlier on Instagram and sounds like the peeps in the comment section are trying to find who the douche is and the gyms info has been posted also.

The shocking part is how the guy like kicked the weight down....how could you possibly, by any stretch of the imagination think that’s ok, he could have seriously hurt that dude.

Kid was making too much noise though. But if that guy had his earphones in and was focused on his own workout he wouldn’t have even noticed.

Also, while I’m typing....who the fuck cares, it’s not like you’re deadlifting for 2 hours or some shit...2-5 sets, done.

can't help but think, a stranger in his mid 30's doing the exact same thing, would have a totally different experience.

You’d do nothing of the sort.
I have lifted with many people in my life, many would've smashed this guy, and I can think of two, that would probably leave the guy needing to drink his meals through a straw.

Last edited:
@Jimmy McGill

Calling people “beta” on strength training Internet forums is a sure sign that you’re probably a beta.

As if lifting is the #1 indicator of whose beta and who isn’t.

Last edited:
@Jimmy McGill

Calling people “beta” on strength training Internet forums is a sure sign that you’re probably a beta.
wrong choice of words, and I decided to change it, to prevent a pointless back and forth if you took offence, but just because you may choose to do nothing, doesn't mean everyone else would too.

The kid deadlifting is a ps3. He should have smacked him in the ear when he got pushed.

From the teenager's youtube:

"went to the police station and filed an assault charge, they are investigating to find his name, adress, all the good stuff, then they will arrest him and well go to court. If he goes near me after they release him before the court date, i can call the police and hes going to jail. Making sure a retard like him doesnt breaks someone else's back, I was lucky enough he kicked me in the nuts first."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back