Teenager Attacked by Stranger for Deadlifting

Place looks like a blue Planet Fitness. Press charges against the douche and then find another gym kid. We got your back on this.

I saw this an hour ago on elgintensuty and shared the vid. That fucker deserves whatever is coming to him and it better happen soon.

I’d have tossed the barbell at him most likely if I was mid set. I’ve told people to fuck off more than once when they complain about deadlifting. Even told one to fuck off for barking at some kid deadlifting 225 too loudly. Yes he’s using bad form and setting it down to hard. He’ll get better. I told that guy if you don’t like him lifting that you’re really going to hate when I go up to 550 in a little bit. He looked like I hurt his feelings. Sorry. I paid to be here. If the desk asks me to leave I’ll leave but I’ll also be taking a full refund of my membership dues. I ask about deadlifting when I start some where and tell them how much I plan on lifting. Some places can’t accomodate me and that’s fine. Don’t take my money and then change your mind.

Is this the 2018 version of the lunk alarm?

I've often wondered what kind of chemical imbalance is required for someone to get THAT upset about something someone else is doing. Some humans need to stop taking themselves so seriously. Your life in an animal tee is so unbelievably insignificant.

hahaha, holy fk that video.

I would have been throwing hands before the earbuds even came out.

I’d have tossed the barbell at him most likely if I was mid set. I’ve told people to fuck off more than once when they complain about deadlifting. Even told one to fuck off for barking at some kid deadlifting 225 too loudly. Yes he’s using bad form and setting it down to hard. He’ll get better. I told that guy if you don’t like him lifting that you’re really going to hate when I go up to 550 in a little bit. He looked like I hurt his feelings. Sorry. I paid to be here. If the desk asks me to leave I’ll leave but I’ll also be taking a full refund of my membership dues. I ask about deadlifting when I start some where and tell them how much I plan on lifting. Some places can’t accomodate me and that’s fine. Don’t take my money and then change your mind.

Back at my old house, my detached garage with gym was not insulated at all. It would get really cold in the winter so I went around to gyms to see about a winter membership. 3/4 gyms were not ok with deadlifts at decent weight, but at least they were honest. The one that was ok with it is an old YMCA where the "hardcore men's lifting area" is tucked away in a small room in a basement. One squat rack, one bench, free weights, and a dumbbell rack.

this is the most offensive and disrespectful thing I've seen all week.
#filltheroomwithuppercuts

We have a double post Mr Seed. A mod should delete my thread.

The shocking part is how the guy like kicked the weight down....how could you possibly, by any stretch of the imagination think that’s ok, he could have seriously hurt that dude.

Kid was making too much noise though. But if that guy had his earphones in and was focused on his own workout he wouldn’t have even noticed.

Also, while I’m typing....who the fuck cares, it’s not like you’re deadlifting for 2 hours or some shit...2-5 sets, done.

Not only that the kid was using straps.

If that was my kid that guy would end up dead.

What a pathetic shithead.

Wait, so that dude works there? He was telling him "you're out, get out".

I'm honestly surprised that a dude that looks like he lifts weight (although it could be just upper body, I can't tell) is bothered that much. It's usually old guys or women that are bothered.

I didn't realize Pete Rubish was the one who posted this. The kid is a client of Pete Rubish, who is ironically sponsored by Animal lol!

I have lifted with many people in my life, many would've smashed this guy, and I can think of two, that would probably leave the guy needing to drink his meals through a straw.

This. I've seen guys KTFO in gyms for less than what this douche bag did.

People complaining about noise... it's a gym not a library lol.

The kid was probably repping that cunts max and he got jelly. Why else would a guy in an animal t shirt get upset like that

i had to do silent touch and go deadlifts in a gym once, pads and everything else. I always did it correctly so the gym staff never complained (they had problems with the bakery downstairs complaining about noise ).

i spent more than a year deadlifting carefully.

onde day comes a new dude
He walks looking like a chimp, trying to look viril and very masculine. He trully looked like a caveman. Wearing cargo shorts with a belt.

He asks if i finished deadlifting. I said yes. He takes some plates of the bar and start deadlifiting with poor form, bent arms, slamming the bar on the floor.

A complete idiot got me pissed.

If the bakery owner complained no one would deadlift anymore...because of the chimp-caveman-looking guy in cargo shorts with a belt making noise acting like he did not care about nothing else than his own very big masculinity.

idiot, idiot, idiot.

hate that guy.

he now trains at other place, unfortunately the same place i go.
he still wears the same clothing.
walks like if he is a caveman and now have grown a beard.

why people like that even exist?

i had to do silent touch and go deadlifts in a gym once, pads and everything else. I always did it correctly so the gym staff never complained (they had problems with the bakery downstairs complaining about noise ).

i spent more than a year deadlifting carefully.

onde day comes a new dude
He walks looking like a chimp, trying to look viril and very masculine. He trully looked like a caveman. Wearing cargo shorts with a belt.

He asks if i finished deadlifting. I said yes. He takes some plates of the bar and start deadlifiting with poor form, bent arms, slamming the bar on the floor.

A complete idiot got me pissed.

If the bakery owner complained no one would deadlift anymore...because of the chimp-caveman-looking guy in cargo shorts with a belt making noise acting like he did not care about nothing else than his own very big masculinity.

idiot, idiot, idiot.

hate that guy.

he now trains at other place, unfortunately the same place i go.
he still wears the same clothing.
walks like if he is a caveman and now have grown a beard.

why people like that even exist?
See the upstairs gyms not having deadlift noise makes sense..it’s not only a courtesy to the bakery but also to the actual floor.

Back