Technology thread. Teleportation achieved and man made star as pyramid.

Technically I don't think they actually teleported anything. I thought they had a pair of quantum entangled particles, and one was in a satellite and the other on Earth. Then they changed the state of the one on Earth and observed the one in the satellite, and it changed to match them.

So they changed the quantum state remotely, but didn't actually send a photon from Earth up to a satellite. Still fucking awesome, but not quite the same as the image you get from the idea of teleportation.

I thought this is some Stargate Level Pyramid portals with down tuned death metal voice Homo Aliens!

There was an episode of Star Trek where a duplicate Riker was made via a teleporter accident. This confirms the theory that teleporters do just kill and create duplicates. In this case when he beamed up it forgot to destroy the version left behind.

According to wormhole theory, the Riker that beams down to the planet and the Riker that beams back to the ship are technically different Rikers because they are from different universes, however the universes just happen to be 99.99999% similar.

Meanwhile in the US the President talks about coal.....
So?

You're seriously telling me that you'd have a lot of respect for Trump if he started tweeting about man made stars and teleportation? GTFO.

No
So?

You're seriously telling me that you'd have a lot of respect for Trump if he started tweeting about man made stars and teleportation? GTFO.

No stupid, it's the direction and message he sends and his followers love. His plan is to line the pockets of coal/gas while China moves ahead with green technology and scientific achievement.

Back