Technology thread. Teleportation achieved and man made star as pyramid.

mcveteran81

Veteran
Banned
Reaction score
Teleportation articles:

Time magazine
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.time...antum-entanglement-teleport-space/?source=dam

USA Today
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/475713001/

A team of researchers in China sent a photon from the ground to an orbiting satellite more than 300 miles above through a process known as quantum entanglement, according to MIT Technology Review. It’s the farthest distance tested so far in teleportation experiments, the researchers said. Their work was published online on the open access site arXiv.

For about a month, the scientists beamed up millions of photons from their ground station in Tibet to the low-orbiting satellite. They were successful in more than 900 cases.

“This work establishes the first ground-to-satellite up-link for faithful and ultra-long-distance quantum teleportation, an essential step toward global-scale quantum Internet,” the team said in a statement, according to MIT Technology Review.

The MIT-owned magazine described quantum entanglement as a “strange phenomenon” that occurs “when two quantum objects, such as photons, form at the same instant and point in space and so share the same existence.” “In technical terms, they are described by the same wave function,” it said.

(Matthew 24 : 26)
"So if someone tells you, 'Look, the Messiah is out in the desert,' don't bother to go and look. Or, 'Look, he is hiding here,' don't believe it!

--------------------

National Geographic article. Man made star will be 3 brightest object in sky after the sun and moon.

https://www.google.com/amp/relay.na...ightest-satellite-mayak-russian-space-science

Cba7O2NWEAA5usi

Soon, there may be a new human-made “star” gliding across the heavens that will be brighter than both the International Space Station and the planet Venus.

Mayak, the Russian word for “beacon,” is a pyramid-shaped satellite that is the brainchild of a group of students at the Moscow State University of Mechanical Engineering (MSUME), who successfully crowdfunded the money to build and launch the probe.

Their 3U CubeSat is part of a flotilla of 73 satellites hitching a ride aboard a Soyuz rocket scheduled to launch on June 14 from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan.

Once in orbit some 373 miles above Earth, the bread loaf-size satellite will attempt to deploy four triangular reflectors neatly folded inside a canister. Once unfurled, the resulting sail will extend about 170 square feet across.

Man made. The number of man is 6
170 square feet = 1-7+0 = 6
Image from article is 6+0+0 = 6

"Russian word for beacon" hmmm beacon of light anyone? Also it's pointing to the east coast of the US. Good bye east coast when the time comes.

^ is Nikola Tesla's Death Star.

Discuss, mock, troll or dump. I don't care.

did you know that every time they get beamed up in Star Trek that they die?

Scotty is the most notorious mass murderer in the galaxy

did you know that every time they get beamed up in Star Trek that they die?

Scotty is the most notorious mass murderer in the galaxy
I don't think it's confirmed that Star Trek uses quantum teleportation. I'm fairly certain Gene Roddenberry wasn't even aware of it when he created Star Trek. The teleportation Star Trek uses is the "beam you there" type where your matter is dissolved and actually beamed somewhere else. Like in the newer movies that scene where Chekov has to track Kirk and Sulu's positions and they come crashing into the teleporter bay. If that were quantum teleportation, I don't think they would have any momentum when re-materializing.

I don't think it's confirmed that Star Trek uses quantum teleportation. I'm fairly certain Gene Roddenberry wasn't even aware of it when he created Star Trek. The teleportation Star Trek uses is the "beam you there" type where your matter is dissolved and actually beamed somewhere else. Like in the newer movies that scene where Chekov has to track Kirk and Sulu's positions and they come crashing into the teleporter bay. If that were quantum teleportation, I don't think they would have any momentum when re-materializing.

Some good detective work there.

Is still prefer the galaxy quest or green lantern type teleportation, where ones ass stays in one piece.

how does it beam your thoughts and soul?

how does it beam your thoughts and soul?
Thoughts can perhaps be quantified as information. The soul? That's harder to say. If everything we are consists solely of atoms and the precise arrangement of those atoms, our "soul" is somehow a combination of matter and information. If your matter is destroyed but your information kept and adopted by new matter, will that new you have your original soul? Meh, I don't fkn know.

There are various thought experiments out there that can fuck you up mentally. Like, and I might be screwing up the summary here, if you replace one of your atoms with another atom, are you still you? Of course. What if you replace two atoms? Of course. But what if you keep going, more and more atoms, at what point of replacing your atoms with new ones would you cease to be you?

There was an episode of Star Trek where a duplicate Riker was made via a teleporter accident. This confirms the theory that teleporters do just kill and create duplicates. In this case when he beamed up it forgot to destroy the version left behind.

A company wants to chip its employees...

"Welcome to the future?

A Wisconsin technology company is offering its employees microchip implants that can be used to scan into the building and purchase food at work. Whether or not to get a chip is up to the employee to decide.

Three Square Market, a company that provides technology for break-room or micro markets, has over 50 employees who plan to have the devices implanted, KSTP-TV reported. The tiny chip, which uses RFID technology or Radio-Frequency Identification, can be implanted between the thumb and forefinger "within seconds," according to a statement from the company."

In the future, you won't be able to buy or sell unless you have the mark of the beast.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/comp...ployees/ar-AAoJT1s?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

A company wants to chip its employees...

"Welcome to the future?

A Wisconsin technology company is offering its employees microchip implants that can be used to scan into the building and purchase food at work. Whether or not to get a chip is up to the employee to decide.

Three Square Market, a company that provides technology for break-room or micro markets, has over 50 employees who plan to have the devices implanted, KSTP-TV reported. The tiny chip, which uses RFID technology or Radio-Frequency Identification, can be implanted between the thumb and forefinger "within seconds," according to a statement from the company."

In the future, you won't be able to buy or sell unless you have the mark of the beast.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/comp...ployees/ar-AAoJT1s?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
That's a pretty big deal tbh. Lol insisting there is no gps tracking. :rolleyes:

But need this RFD chip to be able to use the copier machine. lol

Technically I don't think they actually teleported anything. I thought they had a pair of quantum entangled particles, and one was in a satellite and the other on Earth. Then they changed the state of the one on Earth and observed the one in the satellite, and it changed to match them.

So they changed the quantum state remotely, but didn't actually send a photon from Earth up to a satellite. Still fucking awesome, but not quite the same as the image you get from the idea of teleportation.

Teleportation articles:

Time magazine
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/4854718/quantum-entanglement-teleport-space/?source=dam

USA Today
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/475713001/

A team of researchers in China sent a photon from the ground to an orbiting satellite more than 300 miles above through a process known as quantum entanglement, according to MIT Technology Review. It’s the farthest distance tested so far in teleportation experiments, the researchers said. Their work was published online on the open access site arXiv.

For about a month, the scientists beamed up millions of photons from their ground station in Tibet to the low-orbiting satellite. They were successful in more than 900 cases.

“This work establishes the first ground-to-satellite up-link for faithful and ultra-long-distance quantum teleportation, an essential step toward global-scale quantum Internet,” the team said in a statement, according to MIT Technology Review.

The MIT-owned magazine described quantum entanglement as a “strange phenomenon” that occurs “when two quantum objects, such as photons, form at the same instant and point in space and so share the same existence.” “In technical terms, they are described by the same wave function,” it said.

(Matthew 24 : 26)
"So if someone tells you, 'Look, the Messiah is out in the desert,' don't bother to go and look. Or, 'Look, he is hiding here,' don't believe it!

--------------------

National Geographic article. Man made star will be 3 brightest object in sky after the sun and moon.

https://www.google.com/amp/relay.na...ightest-satellite-mayak-russian-space-science

Cba7O2NWEAA5usi

Soon, there may be a new human-made “star” gliding across the heavens that will be brighter than both the International Space Station and the planet Venus.

Mayak, the Russian word for “beacon,” is a pyramid-shaped satellite that is the brainchild of a group of students at the Moscow State University of Mechanical Engineering (MSUME), who successfully crowdfunded the money to build and launch the probe.

Their 3U CubeSat is part of a flotilla of 73 satellites hitching a ride aboard a Soyuz rocket scheduled to launch on June 14 from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan.

Once in orbit some 373 miles above Earth, the bread loaf-size satellite will attempt to deploy four triangular reflectors neatly folded inside a canister. Once unfurled, the resulting sail will extend about 170 square feet across.

Man made. The number of man is 6
170 square feet = 1-7+0 = 6
Image from article is 6+0+0 = 6

"Russian word for beacon" hmmm beacon of light anyone? Also it's pointing to the east coast of the US. Good bye east coast when the time comes.

^ is Nikola Tesla's Death Star.

Discuss, mock, troll or dump. I don't care.

F3Y0QQZHVMP7L9P.MEDIUM.jpg

MartyMcFlyDocBrown-640x384.jpg

Quantum entanglement is not teleportation. It could allow instant transmission of data though.

Meanwhile in the US the President talks about coal.....

Thoughts can perhaps be quantified as information. The soul? That's harder to say. If everything we are consists solely of atoms and the precise arrangement of those atoms, our "soul" is somehow a combination of matter and information. If your matter is destroyed but your information kept and adopted by new matter, will that new you have your original soul? Meh, I don't fkn know.

There are various thought experiments out there that can fuck you up mentally. Like, and I might be screwing up the summary here, if you replace one of your atoms with another atom, are you still you? Of course. What if you replace two atoms? Of course. But what if you keep going, more and more atoms, at what point of replacing your atoms with new ones would you cease to be you?

Rebuild your old self from the discarded atoms and fight to the death for the right to exist.

Imo.

Quantum entanglement is not teleportation. It could allow instant transmission of data though.
It's random. You can't send information.

If observer A causes wavefunction collapse, observer B wavefunction will be determined. But you can't predict at first what will be the wavefunction A will see.

Or something like that, my quantum mechanics is a little rusty.

It's random. You can't send information.

If observer A causes wavefunction collapse, observer B wavefunction will be determined. But you can't predict at first what will be the wavefunction A will see.

Or something like that, my quantum mechanics is a little rusty.

everyones quantum mechanics is rusty.

The article mentions changing the properties and then seeing the changes in the entangled particles. That sounds like an easy way to transmit in binary.

Imagine how much grain you could store in this thing.

$

everyones quantum mechanics is rusty.

The article mentions changing the properties and then seeing the changes in the entangled particles. That sounds like an easy way to transmit in binary.
I had one course in college for QM, but that was a long time ago. I'm pretty sure it doesn't work for sending binary because I've searched for it and it doesn't work.

Back