Teammate Jake Shields explains why the Diaz brothers haven’t fought in so long

I don't remember Diaz brothers "bitching" about their last losses.

Secondly, if they're not worth their money - why UFC would even bother to try to book them?
Both brothers are financially independent and don't need to fight AT ALL. If UFC won't offer them fights - they'll not even bother.
They didn't bitch about their last losses or any losses in their careers? C'mon now.

UFC is trying to book them because they bring in money (I still don't know how) and as you can see, it's the UFC's way or the high way. The company is not giving into the "demands" of these two.

I seriously don't understand the hype of these two. Good fighters but that's it.

They didn't bitch about their last losses or any losses in their careers? C'mon now.

Did they?

UFC is trying to book them because they bring in money (I still don't know how) and as you can see, it's the UFC's way or the high way. The company is not giving into the "demands" of these two.

You can say the same about Diaz brothers. It's Diaz way or the high way.
If they don't like the money, they don't fight and continue partying
I seriously don't understand the hype of these two. Good fighters but that's it.

It's because you didn't follow their careers,

they don't it was nate making that conor money

And shit like that is the reason why he will never win a title and will always lose.

Congrats, you posted a picture of him from a fight where he lost to an old ass Anderson Silva and failed his drug test.

Sad how people idolize such losers.

OK, here you went full retard and the revisionist of the fights.
Old Ass Anderson Silva? The longest reigning champion, who was just 2 (!) fights after being the BEST MMA FIGHTER ON THE PLANET?
And you call Nick "loser" for going 5 rounds with him?

Your opinion is irrelevant from now on. You just embarrassed yourself as being a person with 0 MMA knowledge

Did they?

You can say the same about Diaz brothers. It's Diaz way or the high way.
If they don't like the money, they don't fight and continue partying

It's because you didn't follow their careers,
I did follow their careers. Who have they beaten noteworthy lately? Okay, Nate beat McGregor then lost in the rematch. What have they done lately? What have they done to warrant get paid millions and millions of dollars. The sport waits on no one. The Diaz brothers think they are playing hardball with the UFC but they ain't doing shit. The company can move on perfectly fine without them.

I did follow their careers. Who have they beaten noteworthy lately? Okay, Nate beat McGregor then lost in the rematch. What have they done lately? What have they done to warrant get paid millions and millions of dollars. The sport waits on no one. The Diaz brothers think they are playing hardball with the UFC but they ain't doing shit. The company can move on perfectly fine without them.

"What have they done lately" is the crappiest approach to MMA

The money fight is the issue with the Diaz brothers. I don't think they come back after a payday. Nate did some weird shit where he immediately fired his agents after securing the mcgregor rematch and didn't pay anyone.

The money fight is the issue with the Diaz brothers. I don't think they come back after a payday. Nate did some weird shit where he immediately fired his agents after securing the mcgregor rematch and didn't pay anyone.

You mean he still owes money to his agents?
Can I get a link about it pls?

"What have they done lately" is the crappiest approach to MMA
They haven't done anything. If they recently fought, that's one thing. Let me break it down to you.

Nick
Hasn't fought since 2015. Failed 3 drug tests in his career. Hasn't won a fight since 2011 against Penn. You think he deserves millions for his next fight?

Nate
19-11 record. Got a huge W at UFC 196 then lost the rematch and hasn't fought since (2016). Does he deserve millions for his next fight?

The money they are asking for, some former and current champions don't even get that, so why the fuck should they.

I've been watching Nick since he KOed Lawler and I've been watching Nate since TUF. Like I said, good fighters. I like how they put pressure on their opponents especially how Nick doesn't even throw power shots but peppering shots. But other than that, these dudes ain't great or come with no aura about them to think, "yea they deserve millions of dollars to fight".

I've been watching Nick since he KOed Lawler and I've been watching Nate since TUF. Like I said, good fighters. I like how they put pressure on their opponents especially how Nick doesn't even throw power shots but peppering shots. But other than that, these dudes ain't great or come with no aura about them to think, "yea they deserve millions of dollars to fight".

And that exactly shows that you DID NOT watch them back then.
Probably didn't follow MMA back then. Please don't lie, your opinion about them exposes you completely

And especially after bringing up a their records - when records mean NOTHING in MMA

You mean he still owes money to his agents?
Can I get a link about it pls?
He doesn't owe them anything. I believe they secured the contract and he just fired them before he got paid. They tried to file a lawsuit earlier this year and it got dismissed since it was some random state. I am pretty sure you can find news on it.

He doesn't owe them anything. I believe they secured the contract and he just fired them before he got paid. They tried to file a lawsuit earlier this year and it got dismissed since it was some random state. I am pretty sure you can find news on it.

I actually recalled what you were talking about now. Thanks

The diaz brothers can do whatever they want.

Always a fan.

I actually recalled what you were talking about now. Thanks
I think he represents himself now. I don't think he is going to get too far since he belongs to the points club now. He is very selective with his opponents and I suspect he cannot make 155 easily anymore.

Back