Team Machida!!!!!! Gather!!!!

Frank McEdgar

=====(SHERDOG)=====
@red
Reaction score
EDCwl0x.png

Gather for the end of Vitor BelfoTRT.

{<buffer}

Get your shot of piss chilled in the fridge ahead of time to celebrate the victory.

Both guys are shot.

raw

Vitor wore a robe cause he knew he was going to SLEEP!

War Dragon

Im torn on this because im a fan of both fighters but I guess I will go with Machida since Vitor isn't retiring.

Heres hoping that the dragon will win by cranekick ko.

Even though the Machida Era became the Machida Error, still always liked the dude for his true martial arts attitude and just being a fight anyone, anywhere, any weight class type guy early in his career.

I don't hate Vitor, but I got Machida 100% on this one.

This is one of those fights that I'd never be able to pick a favorite in, so I'll watch and enjoy (hopefully!), while being Team Both.

Machida had a solid performance against Eryk Anders, a guy who was supposed to steamroll him. Belfort, on the other hand, looks like absolute dog shit without the TRT. Should be a solid win for machida.

Even though the Machida Era became the Machida Error, still always liked the dude for his true martial arts attitude and just being a fight anyone, anywhere, any weight class type guy early in his career.

I don't hate Vitor, but I got Machida 100% on this one.

To be fair, very few fighters have their own "era." You could say Frank Shamrock, Tito, Chuck, Jones and maybe Cormier have. Fighters who had no more than 1 or 2 title defenses (Lyoto, Tito, Rampage, Couture) didn't have their own "era."

And Tito and Chuck had some pretty favorable competition (Tito lost the belt as soon as Frank Shamrock left and lost it as soon as Randy returned, Chuck mostly fought grapplers).

Back