Team Machida!!!!!! Gather!!!!

To be fair, very few fighters have their own "era." You could say Frank Shamrock, Tito, Chuck, Jones and maybe Cormier have. Fighters who had no more than 1 or 2 title defenses (Lyoto, Tito, Rampage, Couture) didn't have their own "era."

And Tito and Chuck had some pretty favorable competition (Tito lost the belt as soon as Frank Shamrock left and lost it as soon as Randy returned, Chuck mostly fought grapplers).

On sherdog he did. Back in the day you could be banned for starting another thread "Who is Lyoto Machida"

On sherdog he did. Back in the day you could be banned for starting another thread "Who is Lyoto Machida"

Honestly, I'll forgive Rogan for proclaiming that... though of course I'm a Machida fan. I didn't think Shogun was going to fight as well as he did vs. Machida (he looked horrible in early UFC fights vs. Forrest and Coleman). And while I knew Jon Jones was a scary up-and-comer, I didn't know he'd be so dominant.

20180512_213540.jpg

Let's go Lyoto!!!
Lyoto has aged much better. Maybe there is something to drinking piss

To be fair, very few fighters have their own "era." You could say Frank Shamrock, Tito, Chuck, Jones and maybe Cormier have. Fighters who had no more than 1 or 2 title defenses (Lyoto, Tito, Rampage, Couture) didn't have their own "era."

And Tito and Chuck had some pretty favorable competition (Tito lost the belt as soon as Frank Shamrock left and lost it as soon as Randy returned, Chuck mostly fought grapplers).

I agree. For that matter, I say any era a fighter fought in is their era. It definitely wasn't meant to be a slight on my part. I was just going with the Joe Rogan version of history on that one. lol

Amazing result.

They should both retire.

Unless Bisping steps up.

Present. Will pass on the piss

One more time war Machida

War Dragon.

Vitor wore a robe cause he knew he was going to SLEEP!

War Dragon

Im torn on this because im a fan of both fighters but I guess I will go with Machida since Vitor isn't retiring.

Always and forever,[ full homo]

ole..ole...ole

20180512_213540.jpg

Let's go Lyoto!!!

Heres hoping that the dragon will win by cranekick ko.

Even though the Machida Era became the Machida Error, still always liked the dude for his true martial arts attitude and just being a fight anyone, anywhere, any weight class type guy early in his career.

I don't hate Vitor, but I got Machida 100% on this one.

Machida had a solid performance against Eryk Anders, a guy who was supposed to steamroll him. Belfort, on the other hand, looks like absolute dog shit without the TRT. Should be a solid win for machida.

EDCwl0x.png

Beautiful to see machida get another highlight reel win!

Was so amped. Rest of the card after it was fun but seeing Lyoto not only get a second consecutive win for the first time in years but also achieve that by amazing KO was not going to be topped for me. I could have stopped watching then and there and been content.

Wonderful night. I'll admit that even Mechanist Vitor had me scared, but it was an amazing finish.
7z3B.gif

Ryoto looked to return in old form.

Absolute beautiful display of technique. Been a fan since he fought David Heath and was considered a runner..but I knew we were watching something special

He’s simply amazing and a martial artist in the truest sense of the word. Just an all round class act and my favourite fighter. Knew he had this, as he’s in much better shape than Vitor and still has a good bit of hunger left it seems. He’s motivated for a last run and is putting everything into it. Felt even better about his chances after seeing the open workout.

Lastly, I see the comments around the forum, but I’m sorry, there is just no way in hell that Machida took steroids. Guy has lived as a martial artist since he was a small kid and is incredibly spiritual about it all which you would know if you’ve spent the time to listen to him speak. He lives by a code of honour as instilled in him by his Dad and brothers, there’s just no way that Lyoto is the type of dude to ever pump his body full of PEDs

View attachment 380077

Gather for the end of Vitor BelfoTRT.

{<buffer}

Get your shot of piss chilled in the fridge ahead of time to celebrate the victory.

Team Machida in this bitch!

Called it. Can't believe people chose Vitor over him. Sure Machida been through some shit but Vitor's chin was gone since he stopped taking TRT.

Lyoto has aged much better. Maybe there is something to drinking piss

Machida koon will KO the old dinosaur

Fuck yes machida!

Not many chins would've taken that kick, ask Randy Couture. Pretty sure a tooth went flying on this one.

giphy.gif

ALL ABOARD THE DRAGON WAGON!!

Beautiful to see machida get another highlight reel win!

Was so amped. Rest of the card after it was fun but seeing Lyoto not only get a second consecutive win for the first time in years but also achieve that by amazing KO was not going to be topped for me. I could have stopped watching then and there and been content.

Wonderful night. I'll admit that even Mechanist Vitor had me scared, but it was an amazing finish.
7z3B.gif

Ryoto looked to return in old form.

Absolute beautiful display of technique. Been a fan since he fought David Heath and was considered a runner..but I knew we were watching something special

Anyone have a gif?

He’s simply amazing and a martial artist in the truest sense of the word. Just an all round class act and my favourite fighter. Knew he had this, as he’s in much better shape than Vitor and still has a good bit of hunger left it seems. He’s motivated for a last run and is putting everything into it. Felt even better about his chances after seeing the open workout.

Lastly, I see the comments around the forum, but I’m sorry, there is just no way in hell that Machida took steroids. Guy has lived as a martial artist since he was a small kid and is incredibly spiritual about it all which you would know if you’ve spent the time to listen to him speak. He lives by a code of honour as instilled in him by his Dad and brothers, there’s just no way that Lyoto is the type of dude to ever pump his body full of PEDs

Team Machida in this bitch!

Called it. Can't believe people chose Vitor over him. Sure Machida been through some shit but Vitor's chin was gone since he stopped taking TRT.

EDCwl0x.png

Heres hoping that the dragon will win by cranekick ko.
Almost called it but the front kick was just as awesome. 3 UFC champs KOd by Lyoto now: Belfort, Couture and Franklin (his 1st career loss). Two of them retired after. Deadly shit!

Back