TCity looks unstoppable

His fight vs. Max will be awesome.

Yeah. I’m not sure which way to lean, both fighters have awesome skill sets that have a path of victory for them. All I know is that there is literally no way this isn’t an amazing fight unless it doesn’t happen. That’s only way it won’t be great.

The motherfucker just finds a way to win, even when he's losing

Let's see if he can unbless Holloway

I'm leaning towards Ortega, but man, it's hard to predict Max losing.

That explains part of it, the city part still sounds weird but i sort of get it.

I think he needs a better one.

Whoops. I was wrong. "T" stands for triangle. Just found this video of him talking about it. I heard somebody on the MMA Beat say that it meant transition. MMA journalism at its finest.

Max on points on every round.

T-City lost a bunch of rounds in most his fights.
exactly what i believe. as much as i love ortega, i dont see him winning any rounds if Max fights to fullest ability. Max has a granite chin, improving TDD, and great fight IQ. I can absolutely see Ortega keep the fight close, maybe tagging max a few times and a take down or 2 mixed in. just cant imagine him sleeping, subbing, or getting a 5 rd dec against Max.

Well, he was losing that fight vs Clay badly before that knee. On the other hand, he's visibly improved every time he gets into the cage. he vs max should be really fun. I'm taking max tho.

Triangle city. He's good at triangles. Not that hard, bro.

He never looks unstopabble, but always manages to find a way to win.

I think Max will wear him down with body shots and finish him around the 3rd/4th.

The "T" stands for transition. That's where he's the most dangerous.
I could’ve sworn I seen an interview where he stated it stands for triangle?

Edit - missed your second post, already confirmed

Last edited:
Been watching him before hi started fighting in the UFC..I always enjoyed watching the Gracie Breakdowns..Never though he would go this far...this fast, but God Damn, he’s a top fighter, and on his way to being a Champ...and he’s seems like a real cool dude as well...I’m Happy for him..

I became a huge fan after he did this to guida

He can submit anybody he gets ahold of
usa_today_10471095.0.jpg

His striking is improving so fast it reminds me of Jon Jones.

I think he is going to run through Max Holloway.

Holloway submitted Cub as well. He also killed Aldo from top control he is no slouch on the ground & has the cleaner standup. Ortega got lit up by Cub, Moicano, & to an extent Edgar before the elbow.

If Max stays at distance and doesn't shoot for takedowns he will win a very fun firefight. He has great tdd & only gets better as the fight goes on. Tough matchup for T-City but he only needs one small opening & has all the belief & confidence in the world. Best fight this year imo.

I think Max picks him apart at range and has the fight IQ not to get lured into a submission trap by Ortega. I'm not going to bet any money on it though ;).

I am a fan of both fighters but Ortega is big for the weight class (shorter than Holloway but still the bigger guy) and I think his stand up improvement and the fact that he can submit you if gets his hands on you makes me think that Ortega is going to finish Max. Ortega's last few fights have been his standup leading to a finish and I think he will continue this trend. I also think that he would beat Kabib and that is why the UFC did not want him fighting Kabib on short notice.

Back