Tatiana agree to fight against Joanna!!!!!!

I already spam this on twitter I hope Dana will respond me.
Of course she would agree to that fight. Beat Joana and you get an immediate title shot. The question is: is Joanna interested in that fight?
You're right. We should also write a message to Joanna and Tatiana that we want that fight.

This fight would be huge for the career of Tatiana... Just better not have the judge that scored the first round for Carla 10-8. SMH.

Tatiana will beat Joanna up so bad Joanna will be like Rose after the bus attack.

Of course she would agree to that fight. Beat Joana and you get an immediate title shot. The question is: is Joanna interested in that fight?
She should be, an undefeated hyped fighter people think is the next champion, who else (besides rose) would jj want to fight, it's the only fight in the division for her.

I don’t know what it is about her but I really like Suarez.

She want that fight since TUF

And now after the fight she again say "YES"!!!!! when somebody asked about her fight against Joanna

I want so bad to see this fight. the best wrestler vs the best TDD and fantastic striker.
120_Joanna_Je_drzejczyk_and_Rose_Namajunas.0.jpg

Grappler vs Striker
tatiana-suarez-ufc-fight-night-120-3.jpg

Please spam to UFC, Dana and matchmakers (Sean Shelby and Mick Maynard (They are now UFC matchmakers? Could someone confirm that?):
WE WANT TATIANA SUAREZ VERSUS JOANNA JĘDRZEJCZYK

Joanna will mental destroy Tatiana by her deadly trash talk. Similar situation is between Conor and Khabib, when Conor completely destroy Khabib by using Twitter.

Remeber spam everywhere:

Just spam

Update:
spam also this message to Joanna and Tatiana. They must agree to fight each other!!!

really twitter is how conor is winning the fight please.

Joanna will try and talk trash and when the fights starts she be on her back just like Carla was with no trouble at all.

I say no since it a bad match up.

She want that fight since TUF

And now after the fight she again say "YES"!!!!! when somebody asked about her fight against Joanna

I want so bad to see this fight. the best wrestler vs the best TDD and fantastic striker.
120_Joanna_Je_drzejczyk_and_Rose_Namajunas.0.jpg

Grappler vs Striker
tatiana-suarez-ufc-fight-night-120-3.jpg

Please spam to UFC, Dana and matchmakers (Sean Shelby and Mick Maynard (They are now UFC matchmakers? Could someone confirm that?):

Joanna will mental destroy Tatiana by her deadly trash talk. Similar situation is between Conor and Khabib, when Conor completely destroy Khabib by using Twitter.

Remeber spam everywhere:

Just spam

Update:
spam also this message to Joanna and Tatiana. They must agree to fight each other!!!

Dork lol

This is a WMMA fight that I am legitimately interested in. I would say winner of Suarez/Jorouspudding fights winner of Rose/Anabolics for the strap.

I favor Suarez and I would root for anyone against JJ.

JJ will avoid this fight like the plague. If she's smart she will.

As a Joanna fan I don't want to see that fight. So no thanks.

it really rolls off the tongue. shout it from the rooftops: TATIANA SUAREZ VERSUS JOANNA JĘDRZEJCZYK!!

I think absolutely one of these two fights is gonna happen :
Joanna vs Shevchenko for 125lb belt.
or
Tatiana Suarez vs Shevchenko for 125lb belt.

My money is on the 1st option happening.
- Remember that Joanna has been very very good to the UFC and vice versa. She is pretty close to Dana, and I think if Joanna wants that fight, she got that fight. In fact it wouldn't surprise me at all if that fight is announced this week for sometime later this year (UFC230 or UFC231 probably as Main or Co-main).
They have history in Muay Thai fights previously, and that's a BIG fight for WMMA. I think Dana will be all over it.

In fact i can not only see Joanna v Shev happening, I think if it does then they will do an immediate re-match afterwards as well (whoever wins). They'll try to turn it into the DC vs JJ war, but in the 125lb division.

Just my view, as ever. Suarez as the "3rd fighter" as backup, a la Usman (perhaps).

Last edited:
I'm honestly afraid of this fight. It could potentially knock off Suarez's path to the title, and put Joana in line for an unwanted Trilogy.

Back