Target Announces Stores Closing Across US, Year After Opening Up Bathrooms to Transgender Men

4onfg1zvehxz.jpg

Don't kick someone who is down.

Also, who in the actual fuck are you?
He's not down, he's laughing at his accomplishment of being one of the most successful trolls in Sherdog history. If he was the man he claimed to be he wouldn't have spent nearly as much time online babbling as he did. If you fell for it then ROFLMAO.

LOL at "who the actual fuck are you?" I'm a bemused bystander who saw through his stupid shit a long time ago. Have a great day and peace be upon you.

He's not down, he's laughing at his accomplishment of being one of the most successful trolls in Sherdog history. If he was the man he claimed to be he wouldn't have spent nearly as much time online babbling as he did. If you fell for it then ROFLMAO.

LOL at "who the actual fuck are you?" I'm a bemused bystander who saw through his stupid shit a long time ago. Have a great day and peace be upon you.
Cool story

Wouldn't you being so upset at him mean that you were in fact the one who got trolled

whenever i am in a Target I feel like i am the only person in the building. I dont even see employees. Makes me miss the fat loud people with mullets in walmart

Cool story

Wouldn't you being so upset at him mean that you were in fact the one who got trolled
Well I wouldn't refer to myself as "upset" any more than someone who bought a ticket to a movie that was supposed to be good and it turned out to be a piece of shit but yeah, I fell for it for a minute. I'm just relaying my observations duder.

Most successful troll ever.

I don't think hillbillies were shopping at Target much to begin with. They really appeal most to women, the mens clothes section is always pretty bare bones, and since they're always pretty close in proximity to a Best Buy you can generally stop by there for electronics.

Their demographic seems to be shifting a lot more towards Amazon anyway.

He wasn't trolling and you know it.

I'm an atheist and disagree with him on many things. But he was not a troll and did not deserve to be treated like he was because of his religious or political views

He believed some pretty stupid shit though. Even after Alex Jones apologized after his followers harassed the parents of dead children rip was still all "gubment conspiracy!"

He believed some pretty stupid shit though. Even after Alex Jones apologized after his followers harassed the parents of dead children rip was still all "gubment conspiracy!"

Believing stupid shit is something many people are guilty of

Sometimes stupid shit ends up not being so stupid. I believe Alex Jones is a hack so I need not be sheltered from his views. Just like I don't need to be sheltered from Rachel Maddow

Well I wouldn't refer to myself as "upset" any more than someone who bought a ticket to a movie that was supposed to be good and it turned out to be a piece of shit but yeah, I fell for it for a minute. I'm just relaying my observations duder.

Most successful troll ever.

Yup. Upset and trolled 100%

whenever i am in a Target I feel like i am the only person in the building. I dont even see employees. Makes me miss the fat loud people with mullets in walmart

Where the hell do you people live?

My Target is always busy. But I do live in an affluent area with no Walmart

Yup. Upset and trolled 100%
Glad we agree that @ripskater was a troll.

I'll try to work out my anger with my therapist though. In the meantime, please accept this token of my appreciation of our conversation and best wishes.
200w.gif

But do the majority care enough to proactively express their displeasure, like boycotting. American attention spans are notoriously short.

A vocal online media campaign by social conservativers at the beginning of the controvery doesn't necessarily mean the general American populace is aware of it or cares enough about it to change their habits. In the end, Americans will buy what is cheapest and or at the most convenient place. That's why Walmart and big box stores have successfull in serving as a conduit for Chinese goods.
Sales are plummeting because of the boycott. Must be working.

Glad we agree that @ripskater was a troll.

I'll try to work out my anger with my therapist though. In the meantime, please accept this token of my appreciation of our conversation and best wishes.
200w.gif

Yup. Confirmed Troll

@ripskater got banned?

What in the actual fuck?

Seriously what the fuck?

He was a card but seriously, WHAT THE FUCK???

Acts 7:56
And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

Yup. Confirmed Troll
Dude, I'm just fucking with you and making jokes. @ripskater was a charlatan and a fraud. I just find it amusing how many people took him seriously, and for so long, despite the obvious. It was oddly impressive, but after a while it became annoying. Like I said, he was the most successful long-lived troll this site has seen.

Yup.

Acts 7:56
And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

He's in heaven?

Dude, I'm just fucking with you and making jokes. @ripskater was a charlatan and a fraud. I just find it amusing how many people took him seriously, and for so long, despite the obvious. It was oddly impressive, but after a while it became annoying. Like I said, he was the most successful long-lived troll this site has seen.

Yup.

Blood pressure sky high over this. It ain't that important Bruva. No need to stick out your chest or get suicidal over it.

Yup

Blood pressure sky high over this. It ain't that important Bruva. No need to stick out your chest or get suicidal over it.

Yup
Yeah that's what's going on here. Ugh.

Yeah that's what's going on here. Ugh.

I know. It's obvious from your hysterical posts. Just a troll dude. Don't go punching your gf, bf, wife or husband over it.

I understand you are a passionate dude when it comes to getting trolled. But in the grand scheme it's a small thing dude

Back