Target Announces Stores Closing Across US, Year After Opening Up Bathrooms to Transgender Men

He asked to be banned. Crucified himself in a sense..

Man that is some bullshit he must've had a reason but still.

Wow.

:(

The only shopping I do at Target is online. They have amazing deals on toilette paper, paper towels and diapers every few months. I stock up and fill my shed with those items.

This has what to do with what?

Man that is some bullshit he must've had a reason but still.

Wow.

:(

I think a lot of people figured out his schtick and his trolling took a serious decline in the past couple months, really off.

After he was thread banned for nothing

Enough people complain and you get carded or thread banned. And there are posters who will complain over anything

That's fucking stupid. I remember a dude got shadow banned in one of his own threads a couple months ago by a certain butthurt blue. It was a big thread and he was periodically posting updates too, the consensus pretty much was he did nothing wrong. Pretty pathetic shit like that happens around here.

Amazon is killing everybody. They are into food now. Pharma. They killed Rite Aid's stock and others. They are into food and drugs now too. Only hope for Rite Aid, which I have stock in, is a buyout by Amazon. That could be their brick and mortar footprint for their pharmacy industry. I wouldn't bet on it tho.

You know a good company that is doing well selling discounted shit? Ollies. Stock has been on fire this year. They may be regional though.
Walgreens is doing fine, and I just can't see Amazon hurting Walgreens in the near future. People go into Walgreens to get their prescriptions filled , to buy knick-knacks and over-the-counter meds that they need immediately.

@ripskater got banned?

What in the actual fuck?

Seriously what the fuck?

He was a card but seriously, WHAT THE FUCK???

I thought this was the case. I looked up his profile, and it didnt list him as banned. I assumed he was laying low until the yellows went away.

How'd he even get yellows? He never really broke any rules I saw, and doesn't get into flame wars cussing each other out like the rest of us shertards.

I think it was 1 thread derailment and 2.posting banned material

"Target didn't adequately assess the risk, and the ensuing backlash [AFA boycott] was self-inflicted." - Target CEO Brian Cornell

CEOs and CFOs will blaim any/everything outside of their business model to explain poor earnings.

Natural disasters and politics are the easy go to items.

Any company with the slightest footprint in Puerto Rico and Mexico was/is hyping up the hurricane and earthquake in their earnings call

Walgreens is doing fine, and I just can't see Amazon hurting Walgreens in the near future. People go into Walgreens to get their prescriptions filled , to buy knick-knacks and over-the-counter meds that they need immediately.

It has already hurt them. Their stock is down on the year. Amazon is a major threat to them.

Reports continue to swirl that Amazon.com is considering a foray into the pharmaceutical industry, and shares of traditional drug stores are getting punished as a result. Most notably, Walgreens Boots Alliance has dropped roughly 16% over the past month to trade at $69.54, on pace for not only its fourth straight loss, but its lowest close since December 2014. The stock's 14-day Relative Strength Index (RSI) now sits deep in oversold territory at 19, but many traders are expecting additional losses from WBA.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/greats...walgreens-stock-as-amazon-looms/#3df85b6f4acd

"The headwinds in the pharmacy retail industry are intensifying, and we do not see any relief in the medium term," wrote Leerink Partners David Larsen in a note Wednesday, who downgraded and lowered his price target on the pharmacy chain on Wednesday. "We believe [Amazon.com Inc. (AMZN - Get Report) ] will be entering into the market within the next few years, and we believe WBA is most exposed to share loss."

https://www.thestreet.com/story/14369806/1/walgreens-losing-its-battle-with-cvs-amazon.html

LOL at the fidgeting over @ripskater getting banned. Stupid gimmick got more miles than he deserved. WR has been shit for a while and posters like him are a big reason why.

Nah, these guys got fuckin everything. I think they should be reeled in. They are out of control. lol at amazon being a scam. it is like the biggest blue chip stock there is.

I didn't say Amazon is a scam. I said AMZN stock price is. And it is. Do a search in the history of the stock price and see how it got here.

AMZN stock is a bubble. Everyone just piling in. Just wait

I think a lot of people figured out his schtick and his trolling took a serious decline in the past couple months, really off.

He did nothing wrong except disagree with some people.

The intolerance of 1 side is getting way out of hand

I think it was 1 thread derailment and 2.posting banned material
Lol. Who doesn't thread derail

The banned material was a video of a couple of protesters blocking a car and getting hit. No gore

How'd he even get yellows? He never really broke any rules I saw, and doesn't get into flame wars cussing each other out like the rest of us shertards.

I never saw him insult anyone. Yet he was continually insulted by people that were never carded.

LOL at the fidgeting over @ripskater getting banned. Stupid gimmick got more miles than he deserved. WR has been shit for a while and posters like him are a big reason why.

Don't kick someone who is down.

Also, who in the actual fuck are you?

He did nothing wrong except disagree with some people.

The intolerance of 1 side is getting way out of hand

I'm saying a lot of people figured out he was trolling. In response he took it up a notch and got burned. He was carded but he banned himself.

I'm saying a lot of people figured out he was trolling. In response he took it up a notch and got burned. He was carded but he banned himself.

He wasn't trolling and you know it.

I'm an atheist and disagree with him on many things. But he was not a troll and did not deserve to be treated like he was because of his religious or political views

Back