TAM are big fans of Donald Trump

Trump is the first president we have ever had that's actually trying to do what he campaigned on. We are lucky we got him instead of Hillary for sure.

If you're a fan of refusing to support climate control and green energy, or of banishing immigrants, or privatizing our school system, which are really the only things he's pushed for, there's something deeply wrong with you as a human.

good can't stand lefties the constant barrage of REEEEs is more then enough to annoy any alpha male

If people actually thought for themselves and had the ability to see through the BS they would never support such a bad person as trump. As long as others back up what they choose to believe they feel ok about it. Any truth can be countered with any made up lies these days and many will believe them. Its so bad trump can literally say something on camera for everyone to see and his supporters will spin it some other way.

name one alpha male that supports hillary

bill gates, warren buffett, jim harbaugh.

and alpha male putin was scared of Hill-Dog and most competent politicians throughout US and Europe. these are moderates, left or right leaning. France managed to overcome their alt-right horror show and now the moderate government is the most supported government in recent french history.

thats why putin assisted alt-right campaigns not just in america but all over europe as well. the alt right ideology is to "strengthen a nation" but their actual politics is more akin to destroying a nation.

Last edited:
Basically imagine what it would be like to hear Roy Nelson and Donald Cerrone talk politics and global current events.

Cliffs:
They both follow Trump on instagram/twitter
Russia didn't hack anything and it's all a smokescreen
Trump has nothing to do with Russia
Trump pulling out of the Paris climate agreement was a smart negotiation tactic
Comey is in the FBI so he's a bad guy

russia isn't the enemy wake up

I'm a Trump supporter, too, but I don't think anyone here cares.

If you're a fan of refusing to support climate control and green energy, or of banishing immigrants, or privatizing our school system, which are really the only things he's pushed for, there's something deeply wrong with you as a human.

I'm just a Russian hacker

Attachments

• 1490588151070s.jpg
    1490588151070s.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 3
Seriously the only thing I can do to avoid talk about politics is watch pron. And I'm all fapped out. :(

If people actually thought for themselves and had the ability to see through the BS they would never support such a bad person as trump. As long as others back up what they choose to believe they feel ok about it. Any truth can be countered with any made up lies these days and many will believe them. Its so bad trump can literally say something on camera for everyone to see and his supporters will spin it some other way.

Lol, it's his detractors that will believe anything. The media has been exposed as nothing but a mouthpiece for moronic regressive leftist authoritarianism.
Amazing how the intolerant left keeps pretending to be the good guys. NO introspection at all. Sad!

I didn't vote for Hillary or Trump (voted Johnson because I didn't like either) but all this Trump bashing is ridiculous.

I like how a lot of the young lefties imply all the Trump voters are dumb by saying they're uneducated when these idiots have liberal arts degrees and are underemployed. Some of these dipshits took out a lot of loans to get their degree too.

Basically imagine what it would be like to hear Roy Nelson and Donald Cerrone talk politics and global current events.

Cliffs:
They both follow Trump on instagram/twitter
Russia didn't hack anything and it's all a smokescreen
Trump has nothing to do with Russia
Trump pulling out of the Paris climate agreement was a smart negotiation tactic
Comey is in the FBI so he's a bad guy

Somehow im not suprised.

This place is a fuckin cesspool. Probably actually as bad as some of us playfully joke about it being.

I didn't vote for Hillary or Trump (voted Johnson because I didn't like either) but all this Trump bashing is ridiculous.

I like how a lot of the young lefties imply all the Trump voters are dumb by saying they're uneducated when these idiots have liberal arts degrees and are underemployed. Some of these dipshits took out a lot of loans to get their degree too.

Have you heard Trump actually talk?

Seeing as how you generalize, im not surprised i supposed.

Back