TAM are big fans of Donald Trump

INoHespectChael

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Basically imagine what it would be like to hear Roy Nelson and Donald Cerrone talk politics and global current events.

Cliffs:
They both follow Trump on instagram/twitter
Russia didn't hack anything and it's all a smokescreen
Trump has nothing to do with Russia
Trump pulling out of the Paris climate agreement was a smart negotiation tactic
Comey is in the FBI so he's a bad guy

I believe Donald ceronne is a trump supporter too
There's a photo somewhere with Tim Kennedy also

They are fighters, I care about their fights. I don't give a shit abut their politics or if you agree/disagree with them.

Statistically half the roster will be.

Cormier is 100 percent. Great guy.

Not surprised they are a fan of small hands Trump.

Smart people support Trump. His haters don't think for themselves. They just listen to and believe everything the MSM tells them.

1) Why should I care? 2) How does that relate to the UFC?

Was I supposed to be happy/sad/indignant because they happen to have a political position?

That's why it is called Team Alpha Male. Beta Males would support some estrogen filled candidate

Last edited:
I love those political views. Paris agreement was shit. Great times to be a patriot!

That's why it is called Team Alpha Male. Beta Males wouldnt support some estrogen filled candidate
Thanks, every MALE i know is behind Trump and ignores the clickbait destroy trump media narrative.

The are some pussies that hate trump, and you can ususally tell who they are with their black rimmed glasses, and probably has some dumb job title like "social media consultant" at work where they post on facebook all day and watch msnbc

Trump has no connections with Russia, yes.

Everything is right.

The Russia stuff is so pathetic. It's actually lamer than the Obama Kenya Birth Certificate deal.

I have to admit that I assumed because they are Californian midgets it would be the polar opposite, but good on them!

Plenty of Canadians are butt hurt too. They should be less worried about Trump and way more worried about the guy we've got up here.

Basically imagine what it would be like to hear Roy Nelson and Donald Cerrone talk politics and global current events.

Cliffs:
They both follow Trump on instagram/twitter
Russia didn't hack anything and it's all a smokescreen
Trump has nothing to do with Russia
Trump pulling out of the Paris climate agreement was a smart negotiation tactic
Comey is in the FBI so he's a bad guy

What's the over/under on when we see the first indictment?

Back