T-wood's next opponent

It's gotta be Nick or Conor. Everyone else is coming off a loss, isn't popular or is already booked. The only other option would possibly be a middleweight dropping down

nor are they going to offer that guy a title shot are you people crazy?
Didn't they already offer him that title shot not too long ago? I thought they did but I'm not sure. Either way though, are you crazy for not understanding that the UFC wants to make money?

Didn't they already offer him that title shot not too long ago? I thought they did but I'm not sure. Either way though, are you crazy for not understanding that the UFC wants to make money?
Diaz isn't in fighting shape. Diaz wouldn't fight Woodley.

could it Be?

26EC335C00000578-0-image-m-19_1427113002417.jpg

I really hope it isn't Nick .
he doesn't deserve shit .
I wouldn't mind Tony Ferguson TBH

Woodley's opponent should be a black guy so he can't use the race card excuse when the crowd cheers his opponent.

could be conor but i reckon it's nick diaz, WME's perfect case scenario is nick beats woodley then conor vs nick for biggest ppv of all time, nick can get revenge for conor giving nate Alzheimer's. i don't know...lines up well for conor's comeback though. i suppose gsp is an outsider also.
You can have Conor VS Nick in the revenge-angle fight... you can also have Nick VS GSP especially if GSP... Nick being champion would be the perfect scenario for WME right now.

It's not Nick Diaz. Have you seen his instagram lately? I haven't but I heard all he does is blaze all day. He hasn't won a fight in many, many years. T-Wood would murk him. He wouldn't take that fight anyway, nor are they going to offer that guy a title shot are you people crazy? I think it's Conor. Would be the biggest fight in UFC history for a record 3 belts, he wouldn't have to risk his strap (again) and he has built in size excuses. Sounds like a Conor fight to me.

I dont even like Woodley, but I would love to see him take down the Irish idiot and pound his face through the canvass!!!

I like the way you think. It's not all that unlikely.
Ferg is on the cusp of a LW title shot and more importantly a shot at the money belt against Conor. He's the number one contender in a division with Conor. He would make 20x more money fighting Conor than Woodley. They aren't going to give a LW who's never fought at 170 an immediate title shot there would be no justifying it. The other WW contenders would mutiny. It makes zero sense for Ferg to leave the LW division right now. What are you guys talking about?

Ferg is on the cusp of a LW title shot and more importantly a shot at the money belt against Conor. He's the number one contender in a division with Conor. He would make 20x more money fighting Conor than Woodley. They aren't going to give a LW who's never fought at 170 an immediate title shot there would be no justifying it to the other WW contenders and it makes zero sense for Ferg to do anything but wait for Conor. What are you guys talking about?
Ferg knows that Conor don't wanna fight him while he still is unproven on the PPV market,
Conor is a price-fighter and there is no evidence of Ferg selling PPV, Conor would rather fight Nate Diaz for his LW belt then Ferg. Because Nate can sell PPV.

I don't think they'll give the WW-shot to Ferg. It is like my 5:th most likely option.

But I am telling you don't expect Ferg vs Conor to happen, even if Ferg gets on 11 wining Streak in LW division.

Winner of Maia v Mansival. Only deserving contenders that are not booked.

Back