Swfit justice. Antifa member assaults camera man. Arrested moments later.

Co-Co Zola

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Yea this was in another thread. What a fuckin pussy punch that was. And then the cowards cry out self defense lmao.

Is Posobiec even 100% white? He looks kinda swarthy to be a nazi

28b68d04506a0e60aa7d994f9f8e8d71.gif

The punch doesn't even cheese me off as much as the playing the victim part. If he had any integrity (<43>), the guy would take ownership of his actions. A true bitch.

Now I have to apologize to my dog for calling this asshat a bitch. Also, sorry to lesser asshats everywhere.

Funny how this coward had a free shot and he couldn't even do any damage. Glad to see justice got served on this pansy!

It's bizarre to see people dressed like that pretending to be tough.

It's bizarre to see people dressed like that pretending to be tough.

The guy who threw the punch ? Yeah man, he's like an overgrown skater kid (from 2003) with those temporary tattoos you get in fake cigarette candy aka, candy sticks. Complete with the helmet his mom makes him wear.

Captain-America-Candy-Sticks-1024x868.jpg

lol at this moron saying "wanna fight huh". if you look like that you shouldn't get into a fight with anyone really
also seconds later he cries like a baby
sad

lol at this moron saying "wanna fight huh". if you look like that you shouldn't get into a fight with anyone really
also seconds later he cries like a baby
sad

What is your bag, dude? Political linings and all that. You seem to like to be slippery. Libertarian?

Look at that guy's masked CUCKTIFA friend lying for him when the cops showed up to arrest the guy -- "It was self-defense" lol, GTFOH.

<mma3>

So sick of these cowardly communists.

Can you speak for yourself or do you need a graph?
yeah it was pretty accurate, I'm philosophically libertarian and economically I advocate laissez-faire capitalism. When it comes to foreign policy I'm pretty much an isolationist. In the presidential election, I voted Republican most of the time, except for McCain. Voted for Rand Paul in the primaries but later picked Trump as the lesser of two evils from my point of view, I'm actually not Trump supporter, most of my posts here are trolling.
I think I troll significantly less recently, though.

I wonder if there were any "good genocides" in history. We kind of look at historical wars and divide them into good wars and bad wars depending on the perceived motives of the factions.

If we rounded up all these antifa people and just agreed to look the other way would that be a good genocide we could all agree on?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back