Swfit justice. Antifa member assaults camera man. Arrested moments later.

Wtf is this Antifa shit?

What supposed Facism are they defending us from?

Wtf is this Antifa shit?

What supposed Facism are they defending us from?

Some people on the internet say they don't want trannies sharing bathrooms with their children. So these noble gentle people (don't assume anyone's gender) are defending us from them by ripping up trump posters, vandalizing property, wasting police officers time and punching unsuspecting nazis (they may say they're not nazis, but they all voted for trump so they're literally hitler).

Some people on the internet say they don't want trannies sharing bathrooms with their children. So these noble gentle people (don't assume anyone's gender) are defending us from them by ripping up trump posters, vandalizing property, wasting police officers time and punching unsuspecting nazis (they may say they're not nazis, but they all voted for trump so they're literally hitler).

Ugh that's lame. I wonder what kind of short circuiting their brains would experience if a truck of peace drove through their "protests".

I like how he sucker punches the guy, then runs away and gets on his bike, hiding behind people, and then talks more shit.

yeah it was pretty accurate, I'm philosophically libertarian and economically I advocate laissez-faire capitalism. When it comes to foreign policy I'm pretty much an isolationist. In the presidential election, I voted Republican most of the time, except for McCain. Voted for Rand Paul in the primaries but later picked Trump as the lesser of two evils from my point of view, I'm actually not Trump supporter, most of my posts here are trolling.
I think I troll significantly less recently, though.

You are confused. You have many brethren here.

LoL @ the toughie getting hooked up by 2 unarmed Amish Security Officers.

I got you, fam.

I got you.

I did not recognize her. That is the best picture I have ever seen of her.

The duckface pose suits her.

11274380_907184769325502_961302634_n.jpg

leftist vermin scum, this mentally ill ideology needs to be exterminated.

Back