Suspect shouted 'Hail Hitler' before shooting incident after Spencer event

There is very little white nationalist violence. And during the very rare times it occurs everyone on the right condemns it.

Isolated incident. Nothing to see here.

We had a murder this year by a white nationalist and a mass shooting in 2015 by a white nationalist. I would not call that number of murders "very little violence" at all.

@LogicalInsanity this is what I mean by downplaying. Everything is an "isolated incident" with white supremacists. No matter how many incidents there are, they are called isolated.

You're not paying any attention then.

I'll give you an easy one to spot.

If there is a thread was about a "leftist" doing something violent, you would see the thread fill with people bashing leftists, antifa, calling them all scum, and saying how dangerous they are. People would call them terrorists.

This thread had a white nationalist shooting at someone. The response was, "Those specific guys are dumb, low IQ, just like leftists who punch Nazis."

Nobody voluntarily went after white nationalists or Nazis. Nobody went on to say how dangerous they are becoming. They picked out specific individuals from the group, and compared them to leftists punching people.

There is a huge difference there. I hope you see that, it's pretty glaring.

No one is "going after" Nazis for committing violence because they rarely ever do so. Of course their ideology and beliefs are terrible but they commit very little violence and are not a threat to anyone.

Antifa and the left however... they engage in mob violence and full blown riots a couple of times a month and have been for about 2 years now.

No one is "going after" Nazis for committing violence because they rarely ever do so. Of course their ideology and beliefs are terrible but they commit very little violence and are not a threat to anyone.

Antifa and the left however... they engage in mob violence and full blown riots a couple of times a month and have been for about 2 years now.

maxresdefault.jpg

We had a murder this year by a white nationalist and a mass shooting in 2015 by a white nationalist. I would not call that number of murders "very little violence" at all.

@LogicalInsanity this is what I mean by downplaying.

And we have 50 murders a weekend in Chicago, countless deaths by Islamic terrorists, and leftist terrorism twice a month.

We are threatened and attacked by lone nuts of every background and ideology. But there is no white nationalist culture that produces and promotes violence beyond the occasional lone nut. There is, however, a gang culture, an Islamic culture, and a leftist/progressive culture that DOES produce and promote mass violence on a regular basis.

That's the difference.

@LogicalInsanity this is what I mean by downplaying. Everything is an "isolated incident" with white supremacists. No matter how many incidents there are, they are called isolated.

No body is downplaying anything regarding terror or violence here

(With the exception of leftists downplaying Islamic terror and SLWL down playing AntifA)

Again, everyone on the "right " have castigated these racist assholes...

Again, not sure what level of censure you're looking for.

Lone nut. I can post a ton pictures of gang murderers, Islamic murderers, and leftwing murderers.

These are the ideologies and cultures that are the immediate threat to society. There are no right wing ideologies and culture that is threatening society. You are just trying to make false equivalencies so you can downplay leftwiing violence and play up right wing violence.

And we have 50 murders a weekend in Chicago, countless deaths by Islamic terrorists, and leftist terrorism twice a month.

We are threatened and attacked by lone nuts of every background and ideology. But there is no white nationalist culture that produces and promotes violence beyond the occasional lone nut. There is, however, a gang culture, an Islamic culture, and a leftist/progressive culture that DOES produce and promote mass violence on a regular basis.

That's the difference.

Two of the three suspects in this story I posted are attached to extremist groups. These are not lone nuts, they are members of a sub culture. They are no less organized than Antifa, and they have killed far more people.

I think this post is as clear as it gets for proving my point about downplaying white nationalists and Nazis, while going very hard after Islam, Leftists, and apparently gangs in Chicago.

No body is downplaying anything regarding terror or violence here

(With the exception of leftists downplaying Islamic terror and SLWL down playing AntifA)

Again, everyone on the "right " have castigated these racist assholes...

Again, not sure what level of censure you're looking for.

Are you reading thecombackkid's posts right now? He is doing exactly what I said people do, right in front of your eyes, abashedly.

A guy just posted an article with all of the murders by white nationalists. That will be ignored, they will be called a whole bunch of "lone nuts" and then the conversation will go back to leftists punching nazis. It's a pattern.

SBJJ, your yellow cards suit you well. I can see how you earned those.

Nice one

There is no level of outrage that will satisfy you here

You want the other side to be racist apologists and when no one was you were triggered

Nice one

There is no level of outrage that will satisfy you here

You want the other side to be racist apologists and when no one was you were triggered

This thread is truly bizarre..

Racist fucks attack people, people here condemn them..

And somehow that's not enough

Two of the three suspects in this story I posted are attached to extremist groups. These are not lone nuts, they are members of a sub culture. They are no less organized than Antifa, and they have killed far more people.

I think this post is as clear as it gets for proving my point about downplaying white nationalists and Nazis, while going very hard after Islam, Leftists, and apparently gangs in Chicago.

Nazis KKK Islamists Antifa street gangs are ALL the same if they commit violence.

This has been said many times now. But it doesn't fit your narrative so you just keep arguing. You are spitting in the wind at this point.

If people calling nazis stupid fucks, scum & wastes of skin is not enough for you that is on you.

Nazis KKK Islamists Antifa street gangs are ALL the same if they commit violence.

This has been said many times now. But it doesn't fit your narrative so you just keep arguing. You are spitting in the wind at this point.

If people calling nazis stupid fucks, scum & wastes of skin is not enough for you that is on you.

You are making stuff up now. You lose your cool and do this anytime you debate, which is why you have yellow cards I'm sure.

You are being intentionally ignorant here.
No he's not. Nothing is enough for you.

You are just pissed we also condemned the OTHER part of the story of the guy getting punched on camera.

Also condemning a guy getting punched is not exonerating the racist fucks

And what are these "extremist" groups? Do they or their members promote and produce violence and terrorism? And who exactly has this group killed?

Are you reading thecombackkid's posts right now? He is doing exactly what I said people do, right in front of your eyes, abashedly.

A guy just posted an article with all of the murders by white nationalists. That will be ignored, they will be called a whole bunch of "lone nuts" and then the conversation will go back to leftists punching nazis. It's a pattern.

Why didn't you respond to this @LogicalInsanity ?

A guy literally did exactly what I was saying, and you just completely ignored it, then completely ignored it again when I pointed it out.

Back