Survivors of Mass Shootings Harassed by Conspiracy Theorists

and any time anybody questions the 'facts' on tv they're accused of 'dancing on the graves of the victims' by a the left wing media mouthpieces. Anyone with a brain can see they're, at the very least legitimate questions.
Gimme some sources for this shit.

Gimme some sources for this shit.

A good breakdown:

Bobby Parker (crisis actor):

Tell me he isn't acting.

Gene Rosen (crisis actor):

Dodgy bastard.

Adam Lanza never existed:

Look at all the evidence with an open mind. It was clearly a hoax.

No bodies
No blood
No footage
Adam Lanza didn't exist
Adam Lanza's room was constructed by the police- this has been proven
Victims' parents known crisis actors seen laughing, joking and using vocal warm-up techniques during press conferences
School building was in a state of disrepair (no maintenance for 15+ years)
Crisis actors who were 'classmates' of Adam Lanza constantly changing their stories
No record of anyone involved in the tragedy buying their house in the area
Bullet holes at scene completely inconsistent with official events
Payed cisis actors interviewed as 'locals' pushing for gun control the day after the event (as if that'd be on your mind if a tragedy of that magnitude occurred)
Everything that comes out of Gene Rosen's mouth. He changes his story every time he talks.
Overhead news broadcasts featuring children, teachers and emergency services walking repeatedly in circles to create the illusion of chaos
Evidence of multiple 'victims' still being alive

It's a little fishy to say the least.

Hey everyone so I was forwarded this article earlier today on NPR about victims of mass shootings being aggressively harassed by conspiracy theorists who believe that they are actors for government false flag attacks. It's something a lot of people like to forget, but there are thousands of victims of these various terror attacks and even more family members and friends affected by watching their loved ones suffer.

https://www.npr.org/2018/03/20/5952...face-renewed-trauma-from-conspiracy-theorists

I think this type of behavior is absolutely disgusting. Thankfully, I've never seen something like this in person but you see it all the time online where those cowards can safely harass victims with the anonymity provided to them by the internet. There's definitely scumbags like that who exist in this very forum. I'll refrain from calling them out, but we all know who they are.

But it just makes me think about the responsibility people have when making these wild claims for people to see. The Sandy Hook massacre is a prime example. People started making all sorts of claims insulting the victims and the families who lost a child.

All of this harassment comes from conspiracy theorists. Hell, it came to a head with the pizza place getting shot up. So what responsibility do you think conspiracy theorists have for speading this filth under the guise of "just asking questions"?

To me it's like the same concept as a radical Islamist preaching hate and promoting extremist views with actual terrorists who do commit acts of violence. While they might not have lifted a finger themselves, they certainly encouraged the behavior didn't they? Nonviolent conspiracy theorists also encourage the actions of assholes who are aggressive and violent. And yes I get that real terrorism is way worse than assholes insulting families who just lost their loved ones or victims who suffered. It's just the concept that is similar. The moderate encourage the extreme.

Also I've noticed this conspiracy theory behavior is way more prevalent on the internet. They don't crazy test before they give you WiFi.

I wonder how long until the nutbags enter this thread trying to justify harassing Sandy Hook victims and such because "they know the truth" and they aren't "sheep".
@Farmer Br0wn.

Alex Jones might not want to read this. All sorts of "damages" here. The best kind for lawyers, too: the impossible-to-quantify kind.

So out of curiosity, does the media hold any responsibility in this?

I mean aren't these extreme conspiracy theories just the natural evolution of plausible deniability being a doctrine?

It doesn't matter what side you sit on. If your on the left, you think trump is living on plausible deniability. On the right, you think Clinton is living on plausible deniability. If your an Independent, you think everyone is living on plausible deniability.

I mean no matter what side you are on, you think people are lying with their accusations, and others are engaged in breaking the law and getting away with it. Why? Because the media told people this.

Isn't this all completely predictable?

Well there's always been conspiracy theorists. I would say the news has a little bit of responsibility, but they have better journalists standards than conspiracy theorists for sure. I think the the real issue was the lack of faith in the government from all the bullshit they pulled back in the 60s and 70s. People look at that crazy shit like MKULTRA and wonder what else is the government hiding. Naturally the crazy people take it too far and start imagining fake school shootings and shit. Unfortunately for the victims, they suffer through the crazy people.

People going too far by threatening supposed victims of traumatic events are predictable. When events are so publicized but leave open ended questions that either are never answered or answered with conflicting "evidence" people are inevitably going to doubt said, and future events...

Of course people are going to misinterpret, omit, never seek out, deny, etc. facts and explanations but that doesn't excuse threatening people...

...as a side note, the bullet that was supposedly shot inside comet pizza went directly through their computers hard drive... astronomical odds...

Back