Survivor: Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers

^And now Ben was showed to be a controlling cunt. Ashley and Crissy are whiners talking about Joe being personal and mean to them. I guess only Devin is remotely likable at this point.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Joe and Mike go in this double episode week. They usually try to throw obvious boots together if there is a "pagonging" going on by a dominant alliance. If Joe goes next, it would make sense to just get Mike's out of the way at the same time given he's a nobody bland character anyways. No use building up a week's worth of promotion for his boot episode. F7 will be interesting with so many idols and fake idols in play.

Agree with everyone saying this season has been a snoozer so far. The nerdy bell hop is really the only guy that has grabbed my attention.

The team immunity challenges are dull....some sort of easy team based physical component (usually lifting something) followed by a puzzle which by their very nature aren't fun to watch.

For all of you who think Survivor sucks these days you are correct. It just isn't good anymore. An episode starts and we get maybe five minutes of camp life and strategy then its on to a lame comp. Then a few minutes of reward BS and then on to the immunity comp. We get to see nothing. Boring.

However, Australian Survivor is amazing. There are two seasons to watch, and both are fantastic. They actually show people around camp and show strategy. They have longer and more episodes where you actually get to see and know what is going on. The people are hungry to play and win.

I highly recommend them.

^And now Ben was showed to be a controlling cunt. Ashley and Crissy are whiners talking about Joe being personal and mean to them. I guess only Devin is remotely likable at this point.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Joe and Mike go in this double episode week. They usually try to throw obvious boots together if there is a "pagonging" going on by a dominant alliance. If Joe goes next, it would make sense to just get Mike's out of the way at the same time given he's a nobody bland character anyways. No use building up a week's worth of promotion for his boot episode. F7 will be interesting with so many idols and fake idols in play.

I'm hoping we get the obvious boot (Joe or Mike) and then the remaining player gets used by someone in the big alliance for a blindside. I can see Crissy taking a swing at Ben because she wants to control things. Hopefully that will trigger an exciting end to the season.

For all of you who think Survivor sucks these days you are correct. It just isn't good anymore. An episode starts and we get maybe five minutes of camp life and strategy then its on to a lame comp. Then a few minutes of reward BS and then on to the immunity comp. We get to see nothing. Boring.

However, Australian Survivor is amazing. There are two seasons to watch, and both are fantastic. They actually show people around camp and show strategy. They have longer and more episodes where you actually get to see and know what is going on. The people are hungry to play and win.

I highly recommend them.

I really need to check out Australian Survivor.

In my opinion, Survivor had a good run since the 2nd Fans vs. Favorites (when Cochran won) so they were due for a dud season. I feel like this season has a lot of the necessary pieces to be good but is coming off flat. That said, I remember some of the old seasons starting slow but finishing strong so I still have hope.

Lulz at one and a half black girls in there.

I'm hoping we get the obvious boot (Joe or Mike) and then the remaining player gets used by someone in the big alliance for a blindside. I can see Crissy taking a swing at Ben because she wants to control things. Hopefully that will trigger an exciting end to the season.

I really need to check out Australian Survivor.

In my opinion, Survivor had a good run since the 2nd Fans vs. Favorites (when Cochran won) so they were due for a dud season. I feel like this season has a lot of the necessary pieces to be good but is coming off flat. That said, I remember some of the old seasons starting slow but finishing strong so I still have hope.

Australian Survivor is so much better it is insane. There is a limit on the bullshit gimmicks. It is just a bunch of people playing really hard, and they get to show so much more. You really get to know the people and the relationships and strategy. It feels like old school Survivor.

If you like Survivor you will absolutely love it. (the music is great too)

Speaking of music, the music that play out the episode is so laughably goofy

“Woobith wannaty worrow! Woobity wabbaty sorrow!”

I dont know what the words are but its just so goofy sounding

Season is still a huge drag... all the gameplay has been completely dictated by a majority alliance and production interventions through “advantages”

Nothing feels genuine, just dont feel like I can root for anyone based on how they’re playing

Am I the only one who watched the finale? I have never seen a more blatant push by production to help one person, ridiculous. That last award was not an advantage it was a way to let the winner into the final 3! Fuck you Probst!

Last edited:
Am I the only one who watched the finale? I have never seen a more blatant push by production to have one person, ridiculous. That last award was not an advantage it was a way to let the winner into the final 3! Fuck you Probst!

The fact that Probst made a point on the live broadcast to bring up said “advantage” being in place for a long time seems fishy as fuck.

This season was pretty brutal.

The challenges got better towards the end

But this season had a huge problem, Chrissy and Ben. One (Ben) had the brains and drive to see the future and was playing 4D chess, the other was orchestrating the game to be reactionary to what Ben was causing at each tribal council.

I think Chrissy had merit for winning but literally this was Ben’s season to win once the merge occured... season was a dud up until the merge and was only made begger by Ben playing 4D chess to get out actual targets

This season finale was fucking bizzare as hell... what the fuck was that jury?

An outwit portion and an outplay portion? Where the jury is an open dialog to discuss with the finalists? And offer multiple rebuttals???? That was actually baffling, Ben would lose in the standard, each juror walks up, asks a question, gets an answer, next juror, etc

The jury format seemed also suspect as fuck to let chrissy and ryan dig their graves while the jury exposed their questions

Thheeeeen in the final plea, the fucking jury STILL can interject qith questions?

It almost felt like production said, “we need the jurors to highlight Bens military accomplishments and the fact that Chrissys a woman! Gotta appease the SJW’s!” Like Chrissy, every surivor player and viewer still watching today knows a mother can win the show, fucking Tina Wesson did it in season fucking 2, you arent reinventing the wheel ?

Also the reunion special just seemed like a typical USA #1 marine core jerkoff session... Jeff Probat legit looked sounded and acted like he was on an insane amount of cocaine... he kept having buggy eyes and was twitchy as hell...

Fuck me this was a brutal season...Devon got robbed

That “final advantage” may go down as the most obviously suspect production-intervening to determine a winner since Big Brother Canada brought Gary Glitter back with 4 houseguests remaining after being eliminated nearly 4 weeks prior... Shady as fuck man

The fact that Probst made a point on the live broadcast to bring up said “advantage” being in place for a long time seems fishy as fuck.

This season was pretty brutal.

The challenges got better towards the end

But this season had a huge problem, Chrissy and Ben. One (Ben) had the brains and drive to see the future and was playing 4D chess, the other was orchestrating the game to be reactionary to what Ben was causing at each tribal council.

I think Chrissy had merit for winning but literally this was Ben’s season to win once the merge occured... season was a dud up until the merge and was only made begger by Ben playing 4D chess to get out actual targets

This season finale was fucking bizzare as hell... what the fuck was that jury?

An outwit portion and an outplay portion? Where the jury is an open dialog to discuss with the finalists? And offer multiple rebuttals???? That was actually baffling, Ben would lose in the standard, each juror walks up, asks a question, gets an answer, next juror, etc

The jury format seemed also suspect as fuck to let chrissy and ryan dig their graves while the jury exposed their questions

Thheeeeen in the final plea, the fucking jury STILL can interject qith questions?

It almost felt like production said, “we need the jurors to highlight Bens military accomplishments and the fact that Chrissys a woman! Gotta appease the SJW’s!” Like Chrissy, every surivor player and viewer still watching today knows a mother can win the show, fucking Tina Wesson did it in season fucking 2, you arent reinventing the wheel ?

Also the reunion special just seemed like a typical USA #1 marine core jerkoff session... Jeff Probat legit looked sounded and acted like he was on an insane amount of cocaine... he kept having buggy eyes and was twitchy as hell...

Fuck me this was a brutal season...Devon got robbed

That “final advantage” may go down as the most obviously suspect production-intervening to determine a winner since Big Brother Canada brought Gary Glitter back with 4 houseguests remaining after being eliminated nearly 4 weeks prior... Shady as fuck man
Lol all solid points sir. I thought my wife and I were the only ones who noticed coked out Probst. He looked gacked and had the excited motor mouth. They were in L.A. and hes got tons of bread so Im sure he gets the pure uncut shit because damn.

That final challenge...I was worried Ben would kill himself. That upside down U would haunt me FOREVER, and I dont have a family or PTSD. Amazed he ended up winning anyways by a bizarre "twist"

Feels like chrissy got fucked for playing TOO good of a game...and I was rooting for Ben

Too many twists this season.

Survivor: A Season of Convenience
This season had a little production assisted swerve at almost EVERY tribal. Whether it was all planned and just played out or rigged from the get go, next season might be unwatchable.

That final challenge...I was worried Ben would kill himself. That upside down U would haunt me FOREVER, and I dont have a family or PTSD. Amazed he ended up winning anyways by a bizarre "twist"

Feels like chrissy got fucked for playing TOO good of a game...and I was rooting for Ben

I’m convinced production added that final twist last minute knowing it would provide Ben one last chance and make the show interesting. Otherwise, it would have been a little dull for a final episode.

I’m convinced production added that final twist last minute knowing it would provide Ben one last chance and make the show interesting. Otherwise, it would have been a little dull for a final episode.

Ironically, Devon going with his gut and casting a vote for Doctor Mike, sealing Mike's fate, then getting pulled into Final Tribal council after Ben gets voted out would be regarded as one of the greatest moves to get one to Final Tribal

Jeff Probst apparently said leading up to this season that it had in his opinion, one of the greatest winners of all time,

I think he has a hardon for alpha male bro's who win

I have seen every season and episode and although I liked Ben and rooted for him and Devon, the production team didn’t give Chrissy an advantage, just a death blow.

It took away the real joy of seeing Ben win!

This makes me also second guess how easy it was for Ben to find all the idols.

It was a good end to an okay season. I've flipped back and forth on the final four twist and have decided I don't like it. I don't think it was rigged but it just sucks that there was no vote at the final four. IMO the core of Survivor is surviving votes. Ben lost immunity and should have been voted out. Devon made it to that point and had people who would have taken him to the final 3. Instead there was no vote at all.

I don't think it was easy for Ben to find idols. He spent hours searching while everyone else slept or just lazed around. That said, I think having so many idols played and re-hid is a problem and production should limit the number of times they re-hid idols.

Overall, I think Crissy vs Devon would have been a more compelling head to head at final tribal and Ben being the hard-working guy who just fell short would have been a fitting end for him.

@iThrillhouse : They introduced the new final tribal format last season. I like it because too often the Q&A style was boring.

I agree that Devon voting for Dr. Mike was probably the best play of the season. The one upside to Devon not winning is that I think we'll see him back for sure

Ghost Island seems interesting though I was more excited when I thought they were bringing back the players who fucked up the first time around.

@iThrillhouse : They introduced the new final tribal format last season. I like it because too often the Q&A style was boring.

Really? I didn't even notice....possibly because the editing made the entire final tribal council seem veryyyy jarring. too many cuts to different jurors, and Desi was like the mediator speaker, it just felt...OFF to me...

Ghost Island seems interesting though I was more excited when I thought they were bringing back the players who fucked up the first time around.

same! I was stoked they'd have a bunch of people who made dope moves come back to try and clear themselves! but now that its all newbies I kind of wonder how NEW people are supposed to avoid making the mistakes of the past?

like is the game going to be littered with fake idols and real idols? and the advantages/clues they get going to be telling them which is the real idol?

I dunno I'm interested, but would be way more interested if they had Eric/James+ other dummies coming back

Worst part was this hottie getting voted out.

110129_0743b2.jpg

Those legs!

tumblr_mt4z3yPNrK1svo571o1_500.jpg

Back