Law Supreme Court, upholds ruling Planned Parenthood keeps public funding

44nutman

The Original Nut of Sherdog
@Gold
Reaction score
US needs 12 weeks ban like most of the world has. Only medical can be for late terms.

Women are going to DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh wait.
I'm smocked.

What is, "timing is everything, Bueller."

This was not the time and place where a fight against planned parenthood was going to take place.

As strawman an OP as I've ever seen.

Planned Parenthood should be defunded. They are basically an abortion factory. And our tax dollars shouldn't be paying for other people to abort their own children.

Aborting your unborn child is not health care.

4 justices need to accept to hear a case

Is that logged anywhere who voted to hear and who voted to decline?

As long as it's mostly liberal parents aborting their future gender fluid pansexual non binary children, I guess I am ok with it.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...nned-parenthood-medicaid-funding-in-Louisiana

I am glad that heathen of a President was looking out for Christian values.

When will you Rubes realize Roe v Wade is not getting over turned. The GOP quotes 2 Corinthians and waves a Bible around, so they can get the Christians votes but don't do a damn thing to further the Christian agenda. You have been duped.
This panic over losing abortions has been pretty embarrassing, IMO.

This panic over losing abortions has been pretty embarrassing, IMO.
No just pointing out to the Rubes they were duped.
I thought if Trump was elected Planned Parenthood would go away. I will just put that next to the wall, balancing the budget and getting rid of Obama Care. Trump has appointed 2 justices and nothing has changed. Just like he controlled Congress and the Executive branch and done nothing. He has basically been working on his golf handicap and watching Fox News.

This is why we need to support Trump and get more conservatives on the bench. The reality is Roberts is a liberal and we don't know about the Kav yet. He could go mad with power like Souter. Amy Barrett needs to get on the bench.

Thomas wrote a good dissent. Scroll to the end of this link to read it.
https://www.supremecourt.gov/orders/courtorders/121018zor_f2ah.pdf

Last edited:
No just pointing out to the Rubes they were duped.
I thought if Trump was elected Planned Parenthood would go away. I will just put that next to the wall, balancing the budget and getting rid of Obama Care. Trump has appointed 2 justices and nothing has changed. Just like he controlled Congress and the Executive branch and done nothing. He has basically been working on his golf handicap and watching Fox News.
Sounds like you got duped. I never suspected Trump would end planned parenthood. It was never something I or anyone else who voted Trump that I knew of expected either.
That was all propaganda and fear mongering.

Sounds like you got duped. I never suspected Trump would end planned parenthood. It was never something I or anyone else who voted Trump that I knew of expected either.
That was all propaganda and fear mongering.

Look at the post above yours.

Look at the post above yours.
So we can choose any controversial statement to be representative of the opposing party's platform even if they are in the extreme minority with that opinion?

This is a good thing.

In fact, fund more PPs in low socioeconomic neighborhoods, and add voluntary sterilization for compensation as a service.

This is a good thing.

In fact, fund more PPs in low socioeconomic neighborhoods, and add voluntary sterilization for compensation as a service.

Birth rates are down in this country and the rest of the industrialized world.

As long as it's mostly liberal parents aborting their future gender fluid pansexual non binary children, I guess I am ok with it.

And this is what so many right-wingers don't get. They're trying to fight liberals' own self-destruction! Let them stop reproducing and keep breeding themselves out!

Back