News Superlek vs Takeru is set for ONE 165 in Tokyo, January 28

Who wins?

• Total voters
Banger of a fight, not sure how Superlek stayed up in round 3. Don't even know what started that onslaught, holy shit. 4-1 Superlek. Master class knees to the body adjustment
Was an impressive looking flurry but when they showed the slowed down clips mid round it looked to me like nothing that impressive landed. Maybe throwing half that many punches and landing something clean would have made a big difference, but it was definitely the best action of that round

Well, I ate my words. Superlek controlled the fight and had a smart gameplan. God his kicks are incredible! Great fight. It seems Takeru struggles with distance control, or at least opponents who are able to neutralize his aggression. I'm still really interested in watching him fight Rodtang and I hope they make that fight next

Panpayak is the only guy who can challenge Superlek but Chatri hates him for some reason and has sidelined him for 2 years
ONE has sidelined so many incredible fighters who could truly alter the landscape of Muay Thai and Kickboxing and improve their brand, but they just let them go or flounder from inactivity. Chingiz Allazov has been fighting only twice a year since he joined ONE and that should be a crime when he is in his prime and one of the most technical strikers on the planet right now. Lots of odd decisions they make

Its cos he left Chatri's evolve gym in singapore and moved back to thailand. Thats why he was pissed with nong-o as well before.
But I thought Chatri is Mr Thailand and going on about how Thais are better at fighting then everyone else

Panpayak today posted a photo of a guy asking him to come back because he is the only one on Superlek’s level and wrote “do you agree with this guy?”

I really hope that he is coming back, I want them to fight again, don’t really like the idea of watching Superlek against those weight bully monsters like Carillo

But I thought Chatri is Mr Thailand and going on about how Thais are better at fighting then everyone else
In my opinion he wasn’t a big fan of Superlek either, I mean Superlek just did what Rodtang was supposed to do by the One propaganda: He ruled the flyweight muay thai division and started to dominate also in kickboxing. Only now they are accepting that Superlek is on another level

Back