Sung Hyun Lee -"Buakaw is easy to predict. People are mostly afraid of his name."

Does anyone know if Sunday's K-1 event is only for semi-finals? Final of K-1 MAX is a separate event ? That's how I understand it. I hope I am wrong

Does anyone know if Sunday's K-1 event is only for semi-finals? Final of K-1 MAX is a separate event ? That's how I understand it. I hope I am wrong
u are right! only 1 fight and final at another event

since reading this thread, i've been watching a lot of Lee fight. i really like this guy fighting style. i guess i will be watching him more often now

Lee ain't no where near prime Masato, Kraus, and Souwer...

They all talk but at the end of the fight, you are gonna be on your knees looking up to Buakaw who just knocked you out.

:rolleyes:

Barely post on Sherdog and you're already the most irritating person I've ever read on these forums.

why

because i have different opinion and like different thing ?

and how does " he hasn't peaked yet IMO I would love to see him in Glory"

considered as 'irritating'

i mean show me any of my post that showed im such a irritating poster, i cant recall any of my post being disrespectful or typicall "UFC noobs" post

I think Lee is very talented, but I think hes to small for 70kg. He should go back down in weight and fight in a division were he can be a solid contender imo.

why

because i have different opinion and like different thing ?

and how does " he hasn't peaked yet IMO I would love to see him in Glory"

considered as 'irritating'

i mean show me any of my post that showed im such a irritating poster, i cant recall any of my post being disrespectful or typicall "UFC noobs" post
This post is an example of you being irritating...

Sung Hyun will be in Buakaw's TOP KO's HL Vid after they fought

This post is an example of you being irritating...

why, because its has different point of view from you

show me how is that irritating in general point of view, all i said is Lee hasnt peaked yet ( which is kinda true) and i want to see him in Glory ( why not ?)

Sung Hyun is going to be schooled by Buakaw today.

In their next event Buakaw vs Kehl II (in inferior /safer rules) is gonna be exciting. It's a shame we won't be seeing any relevant 8man tournaments in neither glory nor k-1.

Where is the pre-fight press conference video ?

Last edited:
why, because its has different point of view from you

show me how is that irritating in general point of view, all i said is Lee hasnt peaked yet ( which is kinda true) and i want to see him in Glory ( why not ?)

Welcome to sherdog.

Welcome to sherdog.

are you initiating that most people on Sherdog find other people with different opinion irritating, if you did then i Agree

i just dont think statement like " Lee hasnt peaked yet ( HE IS 23)" or " i would love to see him in Glory ( exciting fighter, good one as well why not)" can be considered as 'irritating'

and Snub if you arguing that Lee is not good enough to be in Glory, i just wanted to let you Know that in both LW and FW rankings you can see a lot of fighter that Lee could beat

BTW the guy who posted one of Lee fight, his channel has a lots of good fight.

I kind of hope for a beatdown or a knockout, but it is Buakaw, that is
how he always wins. Dominating and cruising.
Lee needs to put on muscle and cut to 70 kg or he should go back to 67, 65 kg.
Buakaw is one of the smallest 70kg fighter, and Lee look small with fat compared to him.
(Buakaw weigh in 68 kg tonight)

Back