Sung Hyun Lee -"Buakaw is easy to predict. People are mostly afraid of his name."

an other easy fight for Buakaw, Buakaw vs Pinca is a very competitive fight compare to this... And i hope to see Buakaw fight in muay thai this year, my dream fight Buakaw vs Yod, Kem, Sudsakorn, not against a korean or japanese no name.

He's already said he has no interest in fighting Thai's. Whether people want to call that dodging, it's up to them. However, he wants to promote the sport and the power of Thai's by facing foreign opponents. As much as I'd love to see Buakaw take on some powerful Thai's in FTR, it won't happen. We should all be hoping for some FTR fights with guys like Pinca.

I fought mt myself at a pretty decent level (everything allowed, except elbows to the head), so I'm not per se anti MT but if I see something I dislike, I will say so

the pictures of the new lumpinee were not that nice and I said it......how does that justify people asking me to get banned?

my point is: some of the posters on here are really really easily offended when it comes to anything mt related and this thread proves this ones again

please do not touch buakaw or you'll be classified as annoying or ban worthy

grow the fuck up, I bet half of you haven't even fought 5x3 mt fights
The problem with you complaining about Lumpinee was that your view completely lacked understanding and context of the reality of the situation. You argue with someone that has been ringside at Lumpinee, taking pictures and doing commentary for years like you know better. Nobody literally tried to get you banned they were just hoping you would be so they wouldn't have to read your shit anymore.

This has nothing to do with some Muay Thai bias. People have argued with you about your opinions within Kickboxing discussions just the same.

Back