Suggestion to determine the official favorite fighter of Sherdog

ILove4MinutesHyuna

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I have been wondering who the favorite fighter on this forum is.

We could find out with a NCAA style tournament bracket, the mods could sticky match ups and give us a week to vote.

It would be quite interesting to see who ends up on top. Im also curious as to what fighters get in and how they get seeded. You will have the obvious GOATS like Fedor, Silva, GSP etc. but then you also need the forum darlings like Cowboy, Diaz, Mousasi ...

Id love to know who is #1 on sherdog might even leave if it ends up being Conor lol

Andy Wang is the answer.

It'd be really interesting to see what came out of it. I doubt it'd be conclusive... 3 months ago conor wouldve won by a country mile but the quantity of nut huggers seems to have dropped off dramatically recently.
I'd vote for shogun or fedor with my heart, more than my head

If we're including retired fighters, Chris Lytle probably takes it. I'm not sure if the guy actually has any haters at all.

Why so negative, brother?

I only say positive thing brother, I no say negative thing

Mike Perry is positive fighter and many people watch him everytime that's why i think he the favorite fighter of sherdog

i hope you understand

Fuck Shogun!

<{cum@me}>
Come say that shit to my face bro.

I have been wondering who the favorite fighter on this forum is.

We could find out with a NCAA style tournament bracket, the mods could sticky match ups and give us a week to vote.

It would be quite interesting to see who ends up on top. Im also curious as to what fighters get in and how they get seeded. You will have the obvious GOATS like Fedor, Silva, GSP etc. but then you also need the forum darlings like Cowboy, Diaz, Mousasi ...

Id love to know who is #1 on sherdog might even leave if it ends up being Conor lol
Simple, you poll it without Conor as an option so nuthugger have to choose someone else or don't vote at all as they probably don't know any other MMA fighter anyway.

Pre-emptive nominations...trying to leave out inactive or retired fighters so it doesn't get too crazy.

Holly Holm
Fedor Emelianenko
GSP
Conor McGregor
Jon Jones
Ronda Rousey
Daniel Cormier
Demetrious Johnson
Joanna Jedrzejcyk
Cris Cyborg
Tyron Woodley
Stephen Thompson