Suggestion to determine the official favorite fighter of Sherdog

If we're including retired fighters, Chris Lytle probably takes it. I'm not sure if the guy actually has any haters at all.
If we're talking about not having haters, then it's Sakuraba by a mile. That guy's pretty much universally loved.

As far as "favorite fighter of sherdog," it's probably Conor or one of the Diaz brothers. Guys like Gus and Cowboy would probably be pretty high, as well.

If we're including retired fighters, Chris Lytle probably takes it. I'm not sure if the guy actually has any haters at all.

Love me some chris lytle. Not the most talented, but tough as nails and as good a person as you'll find.

Good call.

Sakuraba probably has the highest "fan to hater" ratio on Sherdog, at least out of the guys who have a meaningful amount of fans.

Sakuraba probably has the highest "fan to hater" ratio on Sherdog, at least out of the guys who have a meaningful amount of fans.

yes, fan to hater ratio

Korean Zombie has to be up there to.

sherdoggers love their asians.

Why not just have a poll?

And honestly, I predict Conor by landslide.

Mark Hunt though is pretty loved, maybe he could win.

I have been wondering who the favorite fighter on this forum is.

We could find out with a NCAA style tournament bracket, the mods could sticky match ups and give us a week to vote.

It would be quite interesting to see who ends up on top. Im also curious as to what fighters get in and how they get seeded. You will have the obvious GOATS like Fedor, Silva, GSP etc. but then you also need the forum darlings like Cowboy, Diaz, Mousasi ...

Id love to know who is #1 on sherdog might even leave if it ends up being Conor lol
Conor then Jon jones

The answer is Sakuraba. Everyone else is divisive but Saku is loved by all

Back