Suge Knight pleads guilty

That would be ridiculous considering he was in the same car and Pac was his biggest artist.

lol if they wanted his giant ass dead he would have been dead trust me... Usually in a blasting like that both people inside get annihilated. Suge was in on that shit. 2pac was getting too big for his own good trying to take over Death Row with the Oulaws posse.

there's also rumors Suge used PAC as a human shield .... dayum..

lol if they wanted his giant ass dead he would have been dead trust me... Usually in a blasting like that both people inside get annihilated. Suge was in on that shit. 2pac was getting too big for his own good trying to take over Death Row with the Oulaws posse.
You ever been shot at?
You ever shot at a moving target in a moment of chaos?
Anyone that believes Suge was in on that that murder is on some fantasyland gangster movie bullshit and has no idea how unpredictable and deadly dangerous a live fire situation is

Okay you guys pull up and open fire at a target sitting 6 inches in front of me and I'll just chill here directly in your line of fire where I can guarantee my complete and total safety
What could possibly go wrong?

Lmao. If you were going to kill someone you knew, you'd instruct the hitman to shoot up your own car with you in it? Lay off the crack pipe.

Orlando Anderson and his Crip friends were responsible for killing 2Pac in retribution for him attacking Anderson earlier in the night. It is known.

there's also rumors Suge used PAC as a human shield .... dayum..
That I believe
I've figured that was the case ever since the shooting occurred
Honesty cant blame him either
When them bullets start whistling past your head you got one thought and one thought only, survival

ok well i'm going with the rumor then that he used 2pac as a human shield while they were blasting away. I bet 2pac tried to climb out and Suge pulled him down and used his body as a shield.

I’ve always wanted to Shoop my face in this pic.

enhanced-buzz-17133-1411924818-11.jpg

I always felt Pac's pose here is off and awkward. And it kinda ruined an otherwise legendary pic.

Is he resting his cheekbone on his wrist? Or was he resting his chin on his hand it slipped right before the pic?

I always felt Pac's pose here is off and awkward. And it kinda ruined an otherwise legendary pic.

Is he resting his cheekbone on his wrist? Or was he resting his chin on his hand it slipped right before the pic?

He’s showing that pinky ring.

I feel bad for the guy. At the same time. He prolly killed Pac so this is like late retribution

it was Orlando Anderson and crew, like straight up, that shot 2pac and Suge

it's not even a theory at this pt

So is he gonna be eligible for parole in 10 or did he just agree to die in prison before 80. I don't get it.

His case wasn't cut and dry murder, based on the evidence I'd seen he had a fair claim to self defense.
He must have a parole deal otherwise he would surely have fought it?
Suge vs a jury - don't fancy his chances, negative side of being notorious.

Watching the video and hearing the explanation it is possible he was just trying to get away. In the end though he was an atrocious excuse for a human being and likely involved in many murders he was not tried for so somehow someway he was going to pay the piper.

Marion Hugh Knight Jr is not gonna be happy with the way tupac groupies treat him in prison

Suge is one of those guys that if I saw walking down street I would turn and walk the other way.
When you turn the other way Suge Knight is right beside you. Gun fire starts ringing out in those Las Vegas streets. You feel like you are in a Hooter wet t-shirt contest from hell so you look down and see that you are hit multiple times. Suge looks at you and says "DEATH ROW RECORDS MOUTHA FUCKA"! You shit your pants like you at a extreme casting couch session. Suge says thanks for the 30 mo yrs bitch.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/suge-k...hter-agrees-to-28-years-in-prison-2018-09-20/

• The Death Row Records co-founder entered the plea in Los Angeles Superior Court and has agreed to serve 28 years in prison.
  • The plea deal calls for Knight to serve 22 years in prison on the voluntary manslaughter count, and another six years because it is a third strike violation.

Question: When you plead no contest are you allowed to get parole?

What the hell was he thinking? I've seen the video of the incident and it seemed like he was fleeing, not like he chose to run over the guy. Also people said dead guy had a gun and in video you can see someone run up and pick it/something up.

14c8a3c90510b30d294109011769.gif

Back